Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Timewalker Class

    tomorrow is soon.. so i leave this here... believe me.

    imgur. com/z84vN07.jpg

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by futureispast View Post
    tomorrow is soon.. so i leave this here... believe me.

    imgur. com/z84vN07.jpg
    Angle Checks out.
    Blurred Image Checks Out.

    Confirmed legit.

    Fixed Link for you: http://i.imgur.com/z84vN07.jpg
    Last edited by Existenz99; 2013-11-07 at 03:52 PM.

  3. #3
    To be fair, that's a pretty good fake if it is fake ofc.

    Resources:

    Mana, Time-Sand????

    Avaliable Armor:

    Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate, ????? - 5 armor types?????

    Can't quite read the last section.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vethon View Post
    To be fair, that's a pretty good fake if it is fake ofc.

    Resources:

    Mana, Time-Sand????

    Avaliable Armor:

    Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate, ????? - 5 armor types?????

    Can't quite read the last section.

    I think the last armor type says Shields... would they put that as an armor type?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    I think the last armor type says Shields... would they put that as an armor type?
    They normally do, yes.

    But I have trouble believing they'll be adding another plate class. I'd believe an int mail class over plate.

  6. #6
    Good fake. But arent we going to know for sure tomorrow?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    I think the last armor type says Shields... would they put that as an armor type?
    I think you could be right on that. This could be a class to also use plate int??? My holy paladin would cry.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    Angle Checks out.
    Blurred Image Checks Out.

    Confirmed legit.

    Fixed Link for you: http://i.imgur.com/z84vN07.jpg
    Forgot to mention the OP's new account and single post.

    Must be a blizz employee hiding his identity.

  9. #9
    A plate int class that does melee damage would be nice right?

  10. #10
    Banned True Anarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shadowlag Valley
    Posts
    7,543
    I'm actually willing to believe this one.

    I'm kinda expecting Timewalker to be the next new class.

  11. #11
    Looks legit, probably fake.
    Still, another melee? My experiance in 10man is that 1-2 melee and 4-5 ranged is optimal. Any more than 3 melee makes hardmodes very hard on a lot of bosses.
    So still why would they drop another melee damage dealer on us? Considering there is more melee specs than ranged overall and the 2 other classes so far has been melee.

  12. #12
    Bloodsail Admiral Nillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,102
    It would make more sense as a mail class to even them all out. Still, this sounds neat.
    Avatar art by tumblr user kounyoukai

  13. #13
    I'm going for a fake. I don't understand why they would give a new class Warrior Tier shoulders? In the 'preview' that is.


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Vethon View Post
    I think you could be right on that. This could be a class to also use plate int??? My holy paladin would cry.
    Well the roles are: Healer, Melee Damage Dealer, Tank...

    So seems plausible, but in about 14 hours we'll know for sure

  15. #15
    Looks really legit to be honest. Haven't been posted anywhere else, and google can't find the image anywhere either.

  16. #16
    I'm fairly sure if they were to make a new class they'd make another Mail user. That way we'd have at least three classes per armor type!


    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  17. #17
    I'd play that class if it wasn't fake.

  18. #18
    Is it sad that even though I know this is fake, it's the "leak" I want the most to be true out of the ones I've seen so far?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I'm fairly sure if they were to make a new class they'd make another Mail user. That way we'd have at least three classes per armor type!
    well, it would be early development at this time... Lots of time to make changes, not saying this is legit but just not going to write it off because of the mail/plate debate.

  20. #20
    Can someone find the artwork somewhere else? (The night elf).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •