Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    The Lightbringer Flutterguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Derpifornia
    Posts
    3,177
    Even hardcore raiders like transmog. At least do the trolling proper like.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

    1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

    and making:

    3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

    Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

    This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

    Do the right thing Blizz.
    Content lasted the way it did in TBC because it was difficult.

    Content lasted the way it did in Vanilla because it required you to farm ludicrous amounts of gear to get past a single gimmick. Every fight in vanilla that lasted longer than a week was either:
    A.) A gimmick that required tons of resists or completely unresistable taunts.
    B.) Bugged and literally unkillable.

    So when you say "like TBC and Vanilla", you actually mean one or the other, because they didn't last long for similar reasons.

    Second, bad news, but WOW will never get to 15 million at this stage. That alone is laughable. 18 million, though? You're honestly clueless and just throwing out random numbers to make your point sound valid.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Popular means good in a game that survives on numbers. And the fact that they were not around in TBC/Vanilla/WOTLK meant only that lesser people would experience the endgame and the story of WoW. Nothing more. What it meant to some douchebag hardcore-wannabe raider who enjoyed stroaking his e-peen in populated areas cause he was running around with raid gear, is a different story.

    LFR (not LFD) allows players to experience the endgame without the same degree of.... devotion to raiding but with lesser rewards than the ones who choose to devote themselves to being "professional" endgamers. I think that's fair considering the alternative.

    And frankly who would Blizz listen to? Many outraged casuals who are complaining about the removal of LFR or a bunch of douchebag hardcore wannabes who are complaining that their gear does not impress the plebes as it used to...?

    Get over yourself.
    Don't panic. Blizzard will never give up on the lesser ones, casuals, and incompetent.

  4. #104
    Elemental Lord Destil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Kanda's House
    Posts
    8,523
    Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    Don't panic. Blizzard will never give up on the lesser ones, casuals, and incompetent.
    I always enjoy when players look down on other players like they're not even human beings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Mike Morhaine's definitely been using his body to sell copies of WoW.
    Writer and journalist for Adventures In Poor Taste (http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/)

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    Don't panic. Blizzard will never give up on the lesser ones, casuals, and incompetent.
    So why all the bitching then? If it's known that causal catering will continue? Oh right. You are afraid you won't be noticed any more and people won't regard you as "special".

    So yeah, I'm not worried. Why are you?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I always enjoy when players look down on other players like they're not even human beings.
    Quite masochistic, no?

  7. #107
    Pit Lord Cyrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US Eonar
    Posts
    2,447
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

    1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

    and making:

    3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

    Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

    This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

    Do the right thing Blizz.
    Two big reasons the subs are still 7m+
    /yeano

  8. #108
    Epic! Zaxio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sofia/Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,570
    You know that wow as is now is the main reason this game still to be alive
    If was like BC and Classic will die years ago

  9. #109
    Pit Lord velde046's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,458
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

    1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

    and making:

    3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

    Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

    This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

    Do the right thing Blizz.
    The fact you're using the analogy to a terrible disease shows how limited the amount of brain cells you have. Risking a ban for this, but worth it, because you're delusional predictions are only surpassed by your total ignorance.

    Moving on.

    [This post was infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivelle; 2013-11-08 at 01:54 PM.

  10. #110
    You *assure* people, not insure, that information is correct. You *insure* in case of accident/ wrong doing/ sickness etc.

    As a CEO I would have thought you knew that :-P

    Muppet, try at least to sound credible and not like a child

  11. #111
    If we get old-school gameplay back, the subs will drop like a stone and only a core of 1-2 million will be left.




  12. #112
    this is true if its happen just see how the people in MMo champion who have no opinion in anything change be like oh oh i like it u know why ? because they like whatever wow is whatever change blizzard do mmo champion community will worship even if its DOGSHIT so pretty much whatever happen in blizzcon today lets say they remove LFD/LFG EVERYONE and i say EVERYOOONE in mmo champion that defended this sytem before will be like " oh wow finaly they removed it " they have no opinion

  13. #113
    Had me convinced at "Insurance CEO".

  14. #114
    I wouldn't care if they remove LFD / LFR, but removing transmog would let me freak out.

  15. #115
    LOL @transmog

    This is actually a Feature which i suspect got no one to quit. Why that?
    Because it is really just optional and you dont loose out on anything by not doing it.

  16. #116
    1) Vanilla / TBC had no content compared to what we get now.
    2) Don't like LFR / LFD? Don't run them, simples.
    3) Don't like Flying Mounts? Don't use them, simples.

    Instead of asking for stuff to be removed, just turn a blind eye to it. Instead of wanting to ruin someone elses experience of the game stop being a selfish prick and understand the world does not revolve you

    Nobody quit because of LFR, that's just ridiculous. If they say they did they are lying, which is often the case when it comes to internet voiced "opinions".

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    ...
    Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO ...
    An insurance CEO that doesn't know the difference between insure and ensure? This is satire, right?

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeTwelve View Post
    LOLOLOL

    Funniest thread I've seen in ages. For the record, and because it's sure to be hilarious, can you explain why you hate transmog?
    He is an insurance ceo..... cashes on insecurities of others.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Two big reasons the subs are still 7m+
    /yeano
    No it's not. Even if players in general like LFR, it still lowers subs because they burn through the content too fast and stop playing till the next patch. Why would an average player want to keep farming LFR for 4+ months?

  20. #120
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,844
    1. No
    2. Why the fuck would you remove that? It doesn't have any effect on gameplay and simply makes it so that we don't look like a clusterfuck.
    3. I'd like that personally, but I'm sure the majority wouldn't.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •