Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why would anyone even suggest removing transmog? Should Blizzard also announce that you have to pay $14.99 a month AND take a hammer to your pinky every month to play?

Warchief
    dont care bout lfr/lfd , touch my transmog or flying mounts and i'll feed you with your own balls, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    Don't panic. Blizzard will never give up on the lesser ones, casuals, and incompetent.
    Sure. If you don't have world first, you should not even have the right to log in. Same in everything. If your wife is not a queen, you have no right to sleep with women. If you're not a top world's soccer player, you have no right to play soccer. If you're not a racer, you have no right to drive a car.

Don't be afraid. This is a childish mentality of maximalism, it will deal with itself once you'll mature up.

What's wrong with having transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    If your wife is not a queen, you have no right to sleep with women.
    Wait, what? So if I got myself a queen, I could sleep with any woman I like? Even though I'm married? Hmm, where to find a queen...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wait, what? So if I got myself a queen, I could sleep with any woman I like? Even though I'm married? Hmm, where to find a queen...
    I guess Drama queens count.. No?

I think without transmog, all of us would be set up with these horrible MOP sets designed only for pandaren.

Remove LFR, remove LFD, remove transmog, remove some simple stuff and this game will be dead. You must realise that casual players are in majority and casual players are making money for Blizzard.

A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 serious guilds (hardcore and semi-hardcore who actually can clear most of current content). Let's say average number of seriously raiding people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions casual players, who wants to play LFR and other simple stuff ....
    Last edited by Mazzer; 2013-11-08 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I guess Drama queens count.. No?
    Uhh, thanks! You just made my day!

Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    "You're a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

just another " i dont like lfr" and "mog ruined the game"

When has blizzard ever removed a feature they added ?

Just because people dont like something doesnt mean others dont, i have yet to see a convincing argument on how/why LFR LFD and mogging ruined the game experience.
    <--- Armory

Uulwi gag erh'ongg w'ssht

There is a "mog ruined the game" crowd? That should be enough to qualify for whatever public safety commitment statute people have where they live. That's irrational thought, right there. There's no reasonable argument for that.

>remove Transmog

thanks for that, I can sure look forward to looking like a glowing horned turd instead of whatever I want

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 serious guilds (hardcore and semi-hardcore who actually can clear most of current content). Let's say average number of seriously raiding people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions casual players, who wants to play LFR and other simple stuff ....
    A bit of math. Let's say there are 2000 casual guilds (casual and semi-casual who actually don't clear most of current content). Let's say average number of casual people in those guilds is 100. It will give us 200.000 subscribers. Even if we will double number of guilds (?!) it will be only 400.000. It means we've got 7 millions hardcore players, who wants to play heroic and other other challenging stuff....

I'm sorry, but you can't pull numbers out of your arse like that.

Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    The fact you're using the analogy to a terrible disease shows how limited the amount of brain cells you have. Risking a ban for this, but worth it, because you're delusional predictions are only surpassed by your total ignorance.

Moving on.
    You insulted another poster who is anti-LFR. You may get a reward from moderators.

All the players I know quit due to work or babies not allowing the time for the grind.

This has to be a troll. Nobody is this dumb, right?

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-11-08 at 03:02 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Pryre View Post
    All the players I know quit due to work or babies not allowing the time for the grind.
    Time or the grind?

What? I thought we were talking about WoW?

WoW was never a timesink game, always skill based since TBC. However, recently they decided gating stuff behind skill isn't nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    This has to be a troll. Nobody is this dumb, right?
    Yes, anybody who dislikes LOLFR is trolling. Greatest addition ever! And the determination buff was even better! It lets players who have real lives experience content an learn the fights so they can get in pugs, because Dark Animus LFR and Dark Animus normal are pretty similar

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Time or the grind?

What? I thought we were talking about WoW?

WoW was never a timesink game, always skill based since TBC. However, recently they decided gating stuff behind skill isn't nice

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, anybody who dislikes LOLFR is trolling. Greatest addition ever! And the determination buff was even better! It lets players who have real lives experience content an learn the fights so they can get in pugs, because Dark Animus LFR and Dark Animus normal are pretty similar
    Oh hell, how about we remove RAIDING. Raiding has made more hate-filled, fake-elitist people and has ruined the community! I bet if we removed raiding, two billion people would join the game! And also, let's remove gear! Yeah, no more gear for anyone. You have to run around naked and kill things naked. That takes real skill! Oh and lets add boring, pointless, and annoying grinds where you have to sit on five hundred murlocs and punch 20 kobolds an hour to earn 2 rep. And if you aren't exalted by that faction, you might as well quit the goddamn game.

Yes, every player would love these changes. And it'd attract everyone to the game. I bet the whole world would play WoW if we removed these things!
    Last edited by Zorua; 2013-11-08 at 02:12 PM.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

Quote Originally Posted by jd5 View Post
    "that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 1.5 mil so fast and to 1.8 mil in the next 10 months"

I added the decimal points you forgot.
    This, Why would you care about removing content you dont have to take part in. Seems silly.
    Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

In todays times, People are obsessed with the end of days, Claiming that these are the darkest of times. It's only when you open a History book do we realize we have no right to - Scott J Keill.