Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I always enjoy when players look down on other players like they're not even human beings.
    Quite masochistic, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Do the right thing Blizz.
    Two big reasons the subs are still 7m+
    /yeano
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    You know that wow as is now is the main reason this game still to be alive
    If was like BC and Classic will die years ago

10+ Year Old Account
    That they're removing:

1) LFR/LFD
    2) Transmog

and making:

3) Content last the way they lasted in TBC and Vanilla

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO that WoW's sub will jump from 7.6 mil to 15 mil so fast and to 18 mil in the next 10 months after Warlord of Draenor Launch that the amount of cancers who quit because of the removal of Transmog and LFR/LFD will look like they're a group of 12 people.

This game grew up without LFR/LFD, transmog, and easy heroic... then it got cancer and started dying and stopped growing. It can get its cancer cured and continue growing like it did when it was a teenager.

Do the right thing Blizz.
    The fact you're using the analogy to a terrible disease shows how limited the amount of brain cells you have. Risking a ban for this, but worth it, because you're delusional predictions are only surpassed by your total ignorance.

Moving on.

[This post was infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-11-08 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    You *assure* people, not insure, that information is correct. You *insure* in case of accident/ wrong doing/ sickness etc.

As a CEO I would have thought you knew that :-P

Muppet, try at least to sound credible and not like a child

If we get old-school gameplay back, the subs will drop like a stone and only a core of 1-2 million will be left.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

this is true if its happen just see how the people in MMo champion who have no opinion in anything change be like oh oh i like it u know why ? because they like whatever wow is whatever change blizzard do mmo champion community will worship even if its DOGSHIT so pretty much whatever happen in blizzcon today lets say they remove LFD/LFG EVERYONE and i say EVERYOOONE in mmo champion that defended this sytem before will be like " oh wow finaly they removed it " they have no opinion

Had me convinced at "Insurance CEO".

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't care if they remove LFD / LFR, but removing transmog would let me freak out.

LOL @transmog

This is actually a Feature which i suspect got no one to quit. Why that?
    Because it is really just optional and you dont loose out on anything by not doing it.

Deleted
    1) Vanilla / TBC had no content compared to what we get now.
    2) Don't like LFR / LFD? Don't run them, simples.
    3) Don't like Flying Mounts? Don't use them, simples.

Instead of asking for stuff to be removed, just turn a blind eye to it. Instead of wanting to ruin someone elses experience of the game stop being a selfish prick and understand the world does not revolve you

Nobody quit because of LFR, that's just ridiculous. If they say they did they are lying, which is often the case when it comes to internet voiced "opinions".

Let me guaranteed you, let me guaranteed Blizzard, let me insure everyone cause I'm an insurance CEO ...
    An insurance CEO that doesn't know the difference between insure and ensure? This is satire, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DeeTwelve View Post
    LOLOLOL

Funniest thread I've seen in ages. For the record, and because it's sure to be hilarious, can you explain why you hate transmog?
    He is an insurance ceo..... cashes on insecurities of others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Two big reasons the subs are still 7m+
    /yeano
    No it's not. Even if players in general like LFR, it still lowers subs because they burn through the content too fast and stop playing till the next patch. Why would an average player want to keep farming LFR for 4+ months?

1. No
    2. Why the fuck would you remove that? It doesn't have any effect on gameplay and simply makes it so that we don't look like a clusterfuck.
    3. I'd like that personally, but I'm sure the majority wouldn't.

Why would anyone even suggest removing transmog? Should Blizzard also announce that you have to pay $14.99 a month AND take a hammer to your pinky every month to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    dont care bout lfr/lfd , touch my transmog or flying mounts and i'll feed you with your own balls, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by scarson View Post
    Don't panic. Blizzard will never give up on the lesser ones, casuals, and incompetent.
    Sure. If you don't have world first, you should not even have the right to log in. Same in everything. If your wife is not a queen, you have no right to sleep with women. If you're not a top world's soccer player, you have no right to play soccer. If you're not a racer, you have no right to drive a car.

Don't be afraid. This is a childish mentality of maximalism, it will deal with itself once you'll mature up.

What's wrong with having transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    If your wife is not a queen, you have no right to sleep with women.
    Wait, what? So if I got myself a queen, I could sleep with any woman I like? Even though I'm married? Hmm, where to find a queen...