Blackfuse normal raid positioning tips?

We just recently had time to get to blackfuse.

Either way a couple questions

Can saw blades be dodged?
    Is there any particular raid stacking strats for norm?
    best way of handling the fire?

We have tanking handled and 2 people who can solo there own weap, but the group just seems to die.

Sorry no WoL but any help is greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about dodging the saw blades per-landing because I don't play a ranged/healer. The way my guild does it is we tank Siegecrafter near the conveyor entrance tube. The range loosely stacks on green, then when it becomes overrun with junk, they move to purple, then to blue. We kill all the electromagnets.

I drew you a picture. Take a look. http://i.imgur.com/m4Ig0Gg.png

Kite the fire away from the group. In my experience, the only things that ever kill anyone was people derping into drills, or having more than one add up. If more than one add is up, it's the tanks fault. If there's only ever one add up at a time, it's the person's fault.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    There's a ton of different viable ways to do this fight, specially on normal. Saw blades can indeed be "dodged" (meaning if the player targetted runs away with it, noone will take dmg as long as they're not standing in its way). With the laser, in general you simply want to be running in a straight line away from the raid. In my previous guild for 25N, we simply tanked the boss near the converyer belt pipes, and had the whole raid spread out around it. I doubt that was optimal, like I said there's a ton of ways to handle the positioning.

Our guild didn't want to overcomplicate this fight since it can already be enough of a clusterfuck so we didn't have any assigned positions. We just had the ranged and healers float around near the centre of the room while we had the tanks drag Seigecrafter towards the conveyer belt. Anyone who got targetted by the laser just ran to the opposite side of the room and if they happened to aggro an incoming add they just announced it to the tank who would just taunt it off them.

Quote Originally Posted by Naela View Post
    Our guild didn't want to overcomplicate this fight since it can already be enough of a clusterfuck so we didn't have any assigned positions. We just had the ranged and healers float around near the centre of the room while we had the tanks drag Seigecrafter towards the conveyer belt. Anyone who got targetted by the laser just ran to the opposite side of the room and if they happened to aggro an incoming add they just announced it to the tank who would just taunt it off them.

The key for us was to stay loosely stacked until we had 3-4 blades in a tight cluster to destroy the shredders. So we started in a pile at max distance, and stayed near the blades until we had a small pile, then just went wherever to dps. Fire we tried to drag to the outside and back away from siegecrafter, but really anything works there.