I wish for updated models on all races!

Pretty simple, After I saw the troll models on the Isle of Thunder.... I thought, this is what trolls should look like. even their fighting stances were awesome. I know blizz can do an amazing job updating the models on all races and thats what I am hoping for as a feature this upcoming expansion

share your thoughts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emblin View Post
    Pretty simple, After I saw the troll models on the Isle of Thunder.... I thought, this is what trolls should look like. even their fighting stances were awesome. I know blizz can do an amazing job updating the models on all races and thats what I am hoping for as a feature this upcoming expansion

share your thoughts.
    Isle of Thunder trolls use Night Elf skeletons and most of their animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure the Zandalari trolls are using new skeletons and animations, not the existing night elf ones. That said I think you're half right: I'm pretty sure they're actually a preview of a new, revamped vanilla race's skeleton and animations; most likely the night elves has always been my suspicion.

Quote Originally Posted by kapowaz View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Zandalari trolls are using new skeletons and animations, not the existing night elf ones
    Nope. Night elf.

Totally night elf, the idol shoulder roll is identical to the make night elf idol animation.

Deleted
    Why would Pandaren, Worgen and Goblins need new models? Heck, even Blood Elves and Draenei look relatively good compared to the classic races.

Zandalari trolls use new animations for fighting/walking/casting/running. It looks like blizzard just filled up the rest of the animations with night elf as filler to prevent them from sticking an un-animated state/stand for animations a player could force them to use.

http://imgur.com/a/BI7xm

You can see they are quite similar, but the troll seems to be more animated in his motions. and slightly exaggerated.

http://imgur.com/a/7TSMS

Other more important animations on the other hand, are quite a bit different and are unique to this model, I believe.

I should add that we probably shouldn't expect our playable trolls to have such posture or animations. The Zandalar are the precursor to all tribes, and are ancient and prideful. And are likely still "pure" to the likeness the Well of Eternity made them into from Night Elves(if we're still using that old lore).

What we should expect, and hope for, is more 3D models and texture detail that we see in new Garrosh, Yaungol, Tyrande, Thrall, and zandalar trolls
    Last edited by syteless; 2013-11-08 at 12:46 AM.
    Dance on the edge of eternity

Pandaren dont get new Models, but other races will rise to the quality of Pandaren.