Deleted

question answered

question answered
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2013-11-07 at 11:37 PM.

Is it legal to view movies on a streaming site without paying?

People will stream it as they do every Blizzcon, and Twitch moderators will quickly ban any streams when they pop up as they do every Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. Last time the Twitch admins were apparently monitoring it and went around closing down the channels streaming it.

I watched last Blizzcon on twitch and I don't remember it being closed that often. I actually watched most if not all of it.

Deleted
    There are other sites that will publish streams, you don't need to go to the most obvious ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    If mods dont close channels = no probs.

If you can watch a stream on twitch for more than 10 mins, you're lucky.
    Anyway, there are other streaming websites with not so much monitoring, people will probably stream there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That would depend on the country

But Blizzcon WILL get streamed, just don't have any high hopes for a HD-stream.
    HD? Why? May be you have a fetish but I don't need to see the pores on Metzen's face.

It's near impossible to stream things like blizzcon on twitch. Same with NFL games, ect.

You gotta search for unknown streams.

People on Reddit sometimes throw one or two in a discussion.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the OP editing out his post I see little reason to leave this open.

Do not provide links on our site to illegal streams. We will infract and ban anyone doing it.

You've been warned.