Help with Wrathion quest line.

Okay. I've been having this huge problem the past few days and Blizzard hasn't really been much help. I'm hoping that I could get some community advice here. I'm currently stuck on the quest "A Change of Command" and not able to progress it forward. My Priest was originally Horde and about halfway through the Honored > Revered grind in this zone when life came around and it was time to take a break from the game. Picking it back up again recently I realm transferred and went Alliance to play with some friends.
    When I returned to Krasarang, Operation: Shieldwall was completely undeveloped and pretty much needed to be done all over again. When I went to shrine the Night Elf didn't have the quest "Meet the Scout" for me (maybe because I had already did it? I'm not sure). I decided to redo all of the quests in Krasarang in hopes that it will unlock the phasing needed to start the quests on the beach but I had no luck. Looking at my already completed achievement for Operation: Shieldwall it looks like I already have the "Lion's Landing" check marked and completed. I tried going further down the Achievement and tried to look for the quests for "The Man With a Thousand Faces" within the Operation: Shieldwall achievement but all of the NPC's either aren't there or they don't have anything for me. I literally have no idea where I was dropped off at and where I should even be looking.
    I've resorted to just farming rep on Thunder Island until a resolution can be found but I'm stuck as far as his quests go. I only thing that I can think of is maybe I have to redo all of those quests in Jade Forest again since that whole place was reset? But that's not even similar content so I don't (and really don't) want to think that's correct.
    If anyone could point me in any semblance of a direction that would be fantastic. >.>

Did you try talking to Wrathion? A similar thing happened to my brother (he went Alliance to Horde though) and that did it for him.

You need to speak to Wrathion again - this happened to me but with sigils. Didn't get any, went back to Wrathion, he had the quest marker over his head even though it was in my log.

Yeah, I thought that maybe I needed to just repick up and abandon his quests maybe and something will kick in. The quests he had for me were "A Test of Valor" and "The Prince's Pursuit". During "The Prince's Pursuit" is when I discovered this whole problem. After abandoning those quests, picking them back up again, and then checking Krasarang only to end in despair I then decided to go to the Timeless Isle to farm the reputation needed since the beach head was useless to me. When I quit playing I had about 2600-ish out of 3k for the Valor achievement so I was easily able to finish that up in less than a day. When I turned in "The Prince's Pursuit" and "A Test of Valor" he gave me "A Change of Command" and "The Lion Roars"; still with no update on the beach head or anything like that. I even went through his little misc. dialogue of buy-back-what-I-gave-you.
    I went ahead and did some of the opening quests in Jade Forest, but so far no dice.

You will have to finish the initial Jade forest quest for alliance up until introduction of pearlfins.
    Or
    You could talk to bronze dragonflight member in the alliance village to move you into the future.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramian View Post
    You will have to finish the initial Jade forest quest for alliance up until introduction of pearlfins.
    Or
    You could talk to bronze dragonflight member in the alliance village to move you into the future.

Hope it helps.

That ended up being exactly it. I had to complete all of the quests up to when they start telling the story in the Pearlfin Village in order for everything to become properly phased over.
    ....What a headache. @.@
    Thank you very much.