Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Pit Lord Alltat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    2,452
    Still feels like the least squishy cloth caster, at least in PvE. Soul Leech, Sacrificial Pact and Unending Resolve allow you to "meh" your way through most raid-wide damage. Fairly long cooldowns on the latter two, but they really make a difference if you time them well.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    don't use WoWwiki, it's full of RPG book stuff which is non-canon. use WoWpedia, it's not as updated as it should be, but it's much better than wowwiki.

    I won't ask you to read the World of Warcraft Comics to confirm it, because you may not have them. I'll just show you a Blue tweet from Sean Copeland, Blizzard's historian.

    https://twitter.com/Loreology/status/402509388037894145

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Afraid so, sir. You burn life to fuel your magic. This reminds me of the "clean coal" argument.
    more on Sean Copeland here: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/09/12/a-...sean-copeland/
    That's what warlocks do. That's not what fel magic is. Wowwiki isn't outdated at all. Warlocks drain life from things. That doesn't make spells they cast fel. So you could also say that death knights use fel magic then with Death Siphon and Death Pact. And this is from Wowpedia

    "The ultimate manifestation of the demonic arcane on Azeroth is fel energy. This energy, which most commonly manifests itself as ghastly, green-yellow flame, is arcane magic at its most corrupt, for it employs the blood of demons."

    And I guarantee you if you simply asked "Sean Copeland, what is fel magic?". Nothing else. Just using those words, he would tell you "It's demonic arcane magic. It's arcane infused with demon blood.".
    Last edited by Last Starfighter; 2013-11-30 at 12:36 AM.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    That's what warlocks do. That's not what fel magic is. Wowwiki isn't outdated at all. Warlocks drain life from things. That doesn't make spells they cast fel. So you could also say that death knights use fel magic then with Death Siphon and Death Pact. And this is from Wowpedia

    "The ultimate manifestation of the demonic arcane on Azeroth is fel energy. This energy, which most commonly manifests itself as ghastly, green-yellow flame, is arcane magic at its most corrupt, for it employs the blood of demons."

    And I guarantee you if you simply asked "Sean Copeland, what is fel magic?". Nothing else. Just using those words, he would tell you "It's demonic arcane magic. It's arcane infused with demon blood.".
    again, you are quoting non-canon stuff, which means it's not true unless blizzard decides to use it somewhere else.



    now, here's one of the many cases where the comics state or show that what fel magic does is to burn life to create magic.

    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  4. #124
    Because purple is my favourite colour.

  5. #125
    You don't play the Warlock.


    The Warlock plays you.


    Dundundun.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    You don't play the Warlock.


    The Warlock plays you.


    Dundundun.
    That would explain why I've been feeling like waving my hands at people in the streets trying to suck part of their soul out. Or is that just my regular crazyness showing through?

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Because purple is my favourite colour.
    Oh the irony. It won't be long till the purple class turns into a full-green one and I'm not happy about that.

  8. #128
    I love how much control I have over my dps vs. other classes.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Oh the irony. It won't be long till the purple class turns into a full-green one and I'm not happy about that.
    you don't need to go fel warlock. you can stay away from the demonic hot stuff and be purple, tiny and happy

    I love my fel powers, especially my fel metamorphosis since it's so much larger than the original

    (it makes unending resolve look like a crotch protector though lol)
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •