Here's a bit of speculation on how most of our talents are going to change in some way:
- PoM I'd be shocked if it stays as is; most likely scrapped or put back to Arcane only
- Icy Floes will probably change a bit (charges are stupid; make it more like SWG or some shit)
- Flameglow is a near guarantee to be scrapped, or at least changed heavily (the name is fine and it's a whole new concept as of late MoP anyways)
- L45 tier most likely to be completely scrapped or heavily changed. They want less CC and this tier is 99% useless in raiding (the 1% being those specific fights where CC matters).
- Cold Snap changed heavily, put back in Frost's toolkit, or scrapped completely.
- Cauterize I would love to see put back to Fire only. It's hard to choose between it and an active cooldown.
- Greater Invisibility I wish would be baseline, then this whole tier could be some new fun spell ability
- Mage Bombs are already unofficially confirmed to be consolidated to one talent.
- 2 L90 talents 100% confirmed to die off in a fire. The last one has a small "good" part of it staying, but whose to say if it stays a talent?