Deleted

Need feedback for my new rig

Im about to order all the parts i need for my new rig, and just wanted to make sure that im doing the right thing!

took some time to save up money(poor guy< ) so i dont wanna waste it ^^

CPU : Intel Core i7-4770K 3500
    MB : Asus MAXIMUS VI HERO Z87 RG SA
    RAM : G.Skill TridentX K2 GSK 2400mhz CL10
    GPU : EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC
    HDD : Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SATAIII + 1TB from my old hd
    PSU : XFX 750W 80+ GOLD CERTIFIED MODULAR
    Case: NZXT Phantom Big-Tower
    CPU Cooler : Noctua NH-D14

Cost 1750e

Gonna use this with my DELL U2312HM (1920x1080) monitor , tho im planning on buying a 27' 2560x1440 screen soon ^^

also plan to O.C everything , nothing really extreme, but some good standard values that most people get with similar builds

Deleted
    Im from Austria, i will play most of the new games that come out (also continue playing wow) , i did write the 2 resolutions im planning to use and playing on max settings at 2560x1440 with 780ti should be very easy, at least if we look at the reviews .... the point of the feedback in this thread is about different component brands options, O.C compatibility, maybe a different SSD for some reason etc

Usually i tend to fail when i do things for myself, so i need opinions from others

Deleted
    780ti is the newest NVIDIA release, and it showed up today, it beat the crap out of the 290x on every test until 4k resolutions (since 780ti comes with 3gb memory)
    also 290x was reported for tons or issues (95c alone) causing it to drop clocks by alot , and its only 100$ price difference..

the difference in i5 and i7 is small, 5-10% and yes its not really necessary for gaming only, tho im not trying to save money... id rather say maybe more perfomance for the money ? cutting the cpu/ram to get a better SSD for an example wont affect gaming peromance in a better way, also like i said i plan to O.C whatever goes with this build, so a strong O.C friendly MB like the Asus Hero is needed imo

on the PSU i might agree with you , but the price difference is way to small for me to try to save up there

Deleted
    deleted all my posts, no help needed... hf gl with ur build
    Last edited by mmocd7afc5e097; 2013-11-08 at 04:04 AM.