Poll: Could you love a clone?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Clone me any one of Maxim's hot 100 and I'll love her forever.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I could probably love the clone of someone else that I loved. It wouldnt be the same as the original person though. To me the relationship would be like being with a whole new person except they look the same as someone else, kind of like identical twins.

If this happened, probably not.
    Last edited by Prokne; 2013-11-08 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    My own clone? Sexy time!
    I hadn't thought of this, I would absolutely keep a perfect clone of myself around for sex, and it would be fine because if they were just like me they'd be fine with it too.

I already have a clone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I hadn't thought of this, I would absolutely keep a perfect clone of myself around for sex, and it would be fine because if they were just like me they'd be fine with it too.
    What makes you think you would keep the clone and not the other way around? What if it goes sex crazy and gets you first?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What makes you think you would keep the clone and not the other way around? What if it goes sex crazy and gets you first?
    If she did that, then I would do that, and we would be find with that.

I didn't mean like keep, I just meant, have around till the dying day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    If she did that, then I would do that, and we would be find with that.

I didn't mean like keep, I just meant, have around till the dying day.
    I always thought it would be awesome to send my clone to work instead of me while I stay at home and be lazy, that won't work as he would have the same plan too, damn that selfish bastard!

Deleted
    post to this thread