Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Rets are really good if their cooldowns line up, they have the highest potential burst of any of the melee, ferals do amazing as well given cooldowns and how long it takes them to get on the platform/ if the weapon is in the back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch the damn matter purification beam! #1 belt dps protip!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    WW monks + a dot class (or ranged)

eg; we use 2 WW who go up every time via self teleport/pipe alternating.
    And 2 warlocks, alternating themselves. (their self teleport is placed at the pipe entrance.
    And 2 hunters, using the disengage trick alternated with just taking the pipe.
    So your monks are able to do solid damage on the belt? I've seen others say they have monks go on the belt too, but ours says he just can't do more than he currently is because monks are just bad at it even if he has a 10 stack of TEB.

Or if anyone else has any input on that, it would be appreciated.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    So your monks are able to do solid damage on the belt? I've seen others say they have monks go on the belt too, but ours says he just can't do more than he currently is because monks are just bad at it even if he has a 10 stack of TEB.

Or if anyone else has any input on that, it would be appreciated.
    We've had a monk on it now and then, and he seems to perform similar to our feral. That is to say, it can work if you got no other option, but they're probably the weakest melee classes to put on it.

I don't really understand why though, with 10 stacks up it seems like they should do very good burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspectsftw View Post
    Sub provides better burst, you have dance for every belt w/ AoC.
    As combat you have all cd-s for every belt, thats in case you run back to blackfuse and use few finishers.

Deleted
    I have found shadow priest and pretty much any melee and maybe hunters to be far more effective on the belt because they aren't really that useful on the main platform