10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else lose characters?

So yeah as the title says....I had several characters just dissapear when i logged in today.. They were on various servers and one of my servers used ALOT pf character slot extensions...Now most of my highest level characters are gone..As well as over 200 dollars worth of stuff. So yeah has anyone else had this happen to them? And do you know if trion is going to do anything about such instances?

Ok so i tried logging onto the server mine merged with and they are there so if anyone else has this problem just go server hunting.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2013-11-08 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Lost two max level characters a while ago after they announced the ''name cleanup''. They just killed my two max level characters so others could use that name... Last time I logged in before the cleanup was a month before. When I found out I stopped playing, couldn't be arsed with it anymore.

Nope. Everything working fine. Contact support rather than an off-site Rift sub forum on a World of Warcraft website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Nope. Everything working fine. Contact support rather than an off-site Rift sub forum on a World of Warcraft website.
    Turned out the new server didn't register till I went to it...I did contact support though...Was just asking if anyone else had a similar thingm.

I think the server select ui is pretty bugged. It's actually a really common problem for people to think their character has been deleted, only to find it's still there on the appropriate server, just not showing up on the server select ui. Check each server, see if your character is 'actually' gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gonterf View Post
    I think the server select ui is pretty bugged. It's actually a really common problem for people to think their character has been deleted, only to find it's still there on the appropriate server, just not showing up on the server select ui. Check each server, see if your character is 'actually' gone.
    LOL I did and thank you for the advice I hope it helps some others out. Was what I was looking for to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by gonterf View Post
    I had the same experience after leaving for a few months. I came back to find 6 of my characters clumped onto a "Trial" server with my main not being one of them. Found it on some random server that I never played on. Possibility that when they migrated characters, one server filled up so they just assigned it a random server.