Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The only thing I missed is where armor will be. It's not a tertiary stat. I guess it's not the primary tank stat, would be somewhat weird. That leaves it as a... secondary stat on cloak/rings/etc only. Maybe enchant/gems, and the natural AC of shields and plate.

Personally, I'm not fond of gearing pure passive stats. Wasn't it the problem in dodge/parry? (aside worst case considerations with it, something armor does not suffer from)
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2013-11-09 at 09:41 PM.

So with no reforging what will i do with this haste and mastery items as a fury warrior .....

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daka242 View Post
    So with no reforging what will i do with this haste and mastery items as a fury warrior .....
    they will most likely introduce another system with more flexible stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

You don't take them.

We'll need to see how the'll balance the values of the different stats before we state how we'll handle the different ways of gearing. My best guess is that we'll mainly do what we already do, pass the items we don't want to the other plate classes, and then wish for them to pass the crit items to us.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Boss #6 drops a piece of loot, it's a Plate Chest.
    This Plate Chest have the stats X and Y.
    The Holy paladin really want Stat X, but don't care about Y.
    The Fury warrior wants Stat X as well, but stat Y is also very good.
    The Prot Paladin see the chest drop, and none of the stats is something he wants.
    The ML gives the Chest to the Fury warrior, and this Plate Chest now has Strength, as well as Stat X and Y.

This Fury warrior has a Protection offspec.
    He goes Prot.
    This chest is now has "Tank stat", as well as stat X and Y.
    Define "Tank stat"? Fury's core stats is str/stam, and same for prot, so I don't see what the big difference will be.

Any idea how soon will expansion be released?

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Define "Tank stat"? Fury's core stats is str/stam, and same for prot, so I don't see what the big difference will be.
    As far as I know, we've yet to see the "tank stats" that would come to replace Dodge and Parry. We've seen Armor, but from what I've understood, it's one of the "rare stats" that only comes on Trinkets, jewelry and similar. I think they'll make the offensive stats, mainly crit, useful for Protection Warriors, and then not add any big tank stats.

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Any idea how soon will expansion be released?
    They've yet to give a date, but they've hinted that they are aiming for end of Q3-Q4.
    My Stream

I'm terribly disappointed with the level 100 talents, relative to what Retribution and Rogues are getting. 10% AP or 250% WD Holy Damage TVs, and passive Savage Roar or Thrash applying Rake to all targets, cmon. I understand that Warrior's passive gameplay may be more improved, but if it doesn't then it's just an unfair shaft.

Personally the only thing I really really want them not to do is screw with how Fury plays right now BUT make it more fun to play at lower levels.

*reads new talents*

So is Gladiator stance going to turn prot stance into a "Sword and Board" DPS spec?

Because that would be freakin' awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    I'm terribly disappointed with the level 100 talents, relative to what Retribution and Rogues are getting. 10% AP or 250% WD Holy Damage TVs, and passive Savage Roar or Thrash applying Rake to all targets, cmon. I understand that Warrior's passive gameplay may be more improved, but if it doesn't then it's just an unfair shaft.

Personally the only thing I really really want them not to do is screw with how Fury plays right now BUT make it more fun to play at lower levels.
    they will all be drastically changed before release so there no need to be upset about (60 rage cs didn't last long in beta)

I find the new Warrior talents to be really boring. at the very least it would be nice for ravager to get a cool looking axe, rather than the crappy reused one that Nazgrim features.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    I find the new Warrior talents to be really boring. at the very least it would be nice for ravager to get a cool looking axe, rather than the crappy reused one that Nazgrim features.
    It would be pretty cool if the Ravager you throw out is actually the weapon you are currently using (or the x-mog).
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiel View Post
    they will all be drastically changed before release so there no need to be upset about (60 rage cs didn't last long in beta)
    What I mean is that, the amount of thought that had gone into the Retribution and Feral level 100 talents seems vastly more than the Warrior level 100 talents. If you look at them, you can see how they synergize and may even open up new ways to play your class. But these don't.

Sure we may get some kind of a revamp, but what if we don't? Because this is the initial idea and all they might do is "Oh let's increase the damage and call it a day", which really sucks.

I think everyone should calm down...

This is alpha, there's a 97% chance that all of em will be changed at some point. When beta is released and they see zero Masochism on warriors they'll realize it's freaking bad.

If anything I'm disappointed that this is all they could come up with. 1 ranged ground aoe (glyphed consecration), a "divine storm", and life tap. None of em are new and exciting.

I'll be expecting changes relatively soon.

If you look at them, you can see how they synergize and may even open up new ways to play your class. But these don't.
    Gladiator stance opens up a completely new way to play the class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    This is alpha, there's a 97% chance that all of em will be changed at some point. When beta is released and they see zero Masochism on warriors they'll realize it's freaking bad.
    I totally agree, but I see many pvp warriors taking Masochism, since the two others is just useless for pvp. Imagine taking your enemy down to 20% and zero rage for execute. Then you sacrifce some of your health to almost global your oppenment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Masochism means full rage bar out of the gate in arena unless they disable it. Although I believe they will change the numbers. 20% for 30 rage is excessive. I can see them cutting it in half so it's like 10%, 15 rage although I'd like to see something like 5%, 15 rage. I think that's pretty fair. Would be a reckless playstyle. Lot of damage in exchange for your health.

But you don't want to hit it twice and be at half health and not even close to a full rage bar, lol. Rage goes too easily currently. That would be waaay too much risk for not enough reward. Unless they gave us a buff for X amount of time after using Masochism that increased Heroic Strike damage by a certain amount or something.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    As far as I know, we've yet to see the "tank stats" that would come to replace Dodge and Parry. We've seen Armor, but from what I've understood, it's one of the "rare stats" that only comes on Trinkets, jewelry and similar. I think they'll make the offensive stats, mainly crit, useful for Protection Warriors, and then not add any big tank stats.

They've yet to give a date, but they've hinted that they are aiming for end of Q3-Q4.
    They said they wanted it to be out preferably before late spring / summer... So unless I missed something during the live stream that is just BS :P

Day1 they where hinting at this tier lasting about as long as previous end tiers has, meaning 9+months.
    Day2 on the Q&A they said they were aiming to get it out before summer.

I think we'll need to wait and see how things goes, either way, we got at least half a year left of SoO.
    My Stream

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    Gladiator stance opens up a completely new way to play the class.
    Yeah I'm sure all DPS warriors are going to be super thrilled to play Prot DPS. You know that Prot is only fun to play because of Parry and Dodge, right?

I'm not freaking out. I'm saying that if this is all they could come up with for Warriors relative to other melee DPS level 100 talents, I fear for our class design. Next thing you know, Fury's gameplay is going to be changed massively and we'll all be asking the same question again "Why fix what's not broken".