The Live Raid at Blizzcon is always cool. Anyone interested in an Arena style server where guilds compete like on the Live Raids at Blizzcon?
Competitive Raid Progression Seasons:
- Blizzard chooses a random expansion, say Burning Crusade.
- You buy in like Arena pass.
- Separate server, like Arena servers.
- You get time to practice, organize the guild get invites out etc.
- You have a set team of maximum 50 players.
- Each registered guild gets exactly one lockout per raid per week.
- There is a vendor for Tier 3 gear which is free and everyone starts with.
- A start date is set.
- An end date is set
- All BC raids are open
- A race begins between guilds to clear every raid boss from Gruul to KJ.
- Winners get prizes, mounts, titles etc.