Warlords of Draenor Trademarked Twice?

Haven't seen this brought up yet, but will delete the thread if someone can point out someplace it has.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Notice how one has "nice classification" 9, 16, 41 and the other is just 9, 41.

WoW expac 16 confirmed

Hm.. what class is 16?

- - - Updated - - -

Printed matter, namely, comic books, strategy guides, trading cards, manuals for computer games, coloring books, adhesive stickers, rub-on transfers, notebooks, stationery-type portfolios, posters, greeting cards, calendars, instructional leaflets, advertisement boards of paper or cardboard, catalogues, photographs, art prints
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Hm.. what class is 16?

- - - Updated - - -

Printed matter, namely, comic books, strategy guides, trading cards, manuals for computer games, coloring books, adhesive stickers, rub-on transfers, notebooks, stationery-type portfolios, posters, greeting cards, calendars, instructional leaflets, advertisement boards of paper or cardboard, catalogues, photographs, art prints
    Strange to add a second one instead of modifying the first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also strange that the 4th of November doesn't have the 16 classification.
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

10+ Year Old Account
    Mhmm this is interesting !! The Date is the same one as the US Trademark.

If you look Class 16 mentions Intructions Manuals that must of been where it got moved too.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-11-08 at 02:17 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    These may mean that WoD is not true (I want new races, and if the lasted leak is true i will get none!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    Hm.. what class is 16?

- - - Updated - - -

Very Interesting !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    These may mean that WoD is not true (I want new races, and if the lasted leak is true i will get none!)
    No Wrath of the Lich King & Cataclysm has a Class 16 with alot of that stuff too. We may be seeing alot of old Warcraft characters with new Mechandise maybe.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

What the actual fuck i can't control my hype anymore just fucking tell me the god damn name of this expansion or i'm gonna rape my wow cd

10+ Year Old Account
    OT, sorry but: Did they retrademark WoW down the bottom of the image?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Deleted
    The top one seems to be a Trademark perfect for the Expansion, since Manuals and that stuff are included this time. Dunno why there are 2? Either a good fake or something's gone horribly wrong while going horribly right. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    OT, sorry but: Did they retrademark WoW down the bottom of the image?
    Yeah, that was a while ago. Dunno if it expired or if they had just never got around to trademarking the acronym as a EU CTM.

I doubt it means anything catastrophic.. just a curious oddity at this point...
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun