How much of a DPS increase is the legendary meta?

Hey guys, just wondering how much of a dps boost the meta is for a boomkin? Currently pulling about 200k-210k sustained and only 1 week away from my meta. Ty.

Imagine having bloodlust for half the fight.

It varies I suppose depending on gear. For me, it meant something in the region of 20-40k DPS, depending on RNG and fight. But when I got it, my gear was shit. And I was doing about 110-130k DPS before it. So yeah, if you're doing 200-210k now then maybe it'll boost it up to 220-225. Best way to find out is to sim it I guess.

Ah yeah just simmed it and got a 13k dps boost

For me in WrathCalcs, upgrading from Burning to Sinister gives a 6.3% dps boost. In game it is probably a bit better than that because you can often save FoN for NG+meta+int procs. Depending on the overall fight length, it's usually also possible to save CA for a meta proc.

So expect to see a 5-10% boost in sustained dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarm View Post
    For me in WrathCalcs, upgrading from Burning to Sinister gives a 6.3% dps boost. In game it is probably a bit better than that because you can often save FoN for NG+meta+int procs. Depending on the overall fight length, it's usually also possible to save CA for a meta proc.

So expect to see a 5-10% boost in sustained dps.
    Unless you don't have Bindings of Immerseus, you shouldn't be using FON really.

Vexxe of Old School looking for established and reliable RBG Team to push HOTH PM me.