Thread: Boomkin help

Boomkin help

My dps terrible on multi-target fights. It seems tab targetting is broken...it just randomly selects mobs around me making it so that some of the mobs don't even get tabbed too and stay undotted. Any advice? Thanks

Try using an addon that displays dots above nameplates - I use tidyplates. This will divert your attention to the nameplates which will make it easier to click on each target.
    If you can't do this because you click your buttons to DPS - then that's your issue.

Tidy plates is awesome, my UI shows my dots on each name plate and down the bottom of my screen for timers, that way I know who is dotted up and when the dots will fall off. Clicking and tabbing name plates is how I do it, when targets move tabbing to the right one is a problem but honestly as a boomy pressing 1-5 and my f key are all I REALLY need for my rotation - starfall, MF, SF, wrath, SS, starfire. ofc theres more but no need to be clicking all of those constantly if you're a clicker.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)

We're confident the .01% left will be thrilled to attend a post-apocalyptic BlizzCon.