How much of a DPS increase is the legendary meta?

Hey guys, just wondering how much of a dps boost the meta is for a boomkin? Currently pulling about 200k-210k sustained and only 1 week away from my meta. Ty.

Imagine having bloodlust for half the fight.

It varies I suppose depending on gear. For me, it meant something in the region of 20-40k DPS, depending on RNG and fight. But when I got it, my gear was shit. And I was doing about 110-130k DPS before it. So yeah, if you're doing 200-210k now then maybe it'll boost it up to 220-225. Best way to find out is to sim it I guess.

Ah yeah just simmed it and got a 13k dps boost

For me in WrathCalcs, upgrading from Burning to Sinister gives a 6.3% dps boost. In game it is probably a bit better than that because you can often save FoN for NG+meta+int procs. Depending on the overall fight length, it's usually also possible to save CA for a meta proc.

So expect to see a 5-10% boost in sustained dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarm View Post
    For me in WrathCalcs, upgrading from Burning to Sinister gives a 6.3% dps boost. In game it is probably a bit better than that because you can often save FoN for NG+meta+int procs. Depending on the overall fight length, it's usually also possible to save CA for a meta proc.

So expect to see a 5-10% boost in sustained dps.
    Unless you don't have Bindings of Immerseus, you shouldn't be using FON really.

Vexxe of Old School.

Streaming MOP raids live: (14/14HC 25Man SoO) and WOD Beta (Leveling and raid testing Heoric/Mythic) @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee