Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Revealed!

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Revealed!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    A portal into Warcraft history has ripped open, and the fifth World of Warcraft expansion has been revealed! Warlords of Draenor sends players to the savage world of Draenor—home of the mighty orcs and haven of the mystic draenei—to fight against and alongside legends from Warcraft’s brutal past.

Amid Draenor’s untamed jungles and battle-scarred plains, a merciless new Iron Horde has been forged from the mighty orc clans of old. To save their own world from impending invasion, Azeroth’s heroes will need to explore the far reaches of this unforgiving land, achieving new heights of power on their way to the new level cap of 100. To establish a foothold on Draenor, players will construct, command, and expand their own Garrison, a customizable base of operations and refuge for the followers you recruit to your desperate cause. Warlords of Draenor also empowers players to instantly boost one character to level 90, making it so anyone can join the battle for Draenor alongside their friends.

For more information, check out the official press release.

This doesn't seem likely. Instantly boosting a character?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kargath Bladefist. That's awesome.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    This doesn't seem likely. Instantly boosting a character?
    Yep boosting ONE character seems awesome. I know which realm I'm gonna go to

Deleted
    Holy shiiiit

Deleted
    First time ever an expansion that sounds totally boring. I'm disappointed....

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie... that trailer was pretty lackluster. Why did they change to in game cinematic, instead of their usual CGI? A little disappointed.

Garrosh escapes, lol. Should have let Thrall smash his skull when he had the chance. Siege of Orgrimmar must NOT be setback, no more Garrosh as raid encounter. No more setbacks ffs! Ever.
    Warlords of Draenor, hello, they've been defeated, they're dead. Some more than once, Nerz'hul aka Lich King, the king of setbacks, seen that killed it,
    We know the world of Draenor is gone, so after patch 6.5 what? We gonna fight Illidan and his setbacker Kael'thas again for when they start their reign, WoW 7.0 Burning Crusade 3.0. Storywise the point is to show new wow players the history what happened before World of Warcraft, humans vs orcs, mmmyeah, i've got 5 word solution, one Caverns of time _dungeon_, that's it, not an entire expansion.The world should move forward not backward, -> Sargeras / roll WoW end credits.

Well, people wanted Outland redone, congrats and have a nice trip on memory lane, that creeping feeling on your back in the "new" continent, it's called nostalgia and it's goggles are ugly to wear. The gameplay would have to be pretty god damn innovative, amazing and dazzling (talking story level of first time read of Lord of the rings) for me to return to hellhole called Outland/Draenor.

fyi, that's not me flying to Outland.

World of Setback patch 6.0, thank you for liberating me.
    So extremely dissappointed.
    Wanted one thing, to fight Sargeras, now they got a whole line of expansions lined up, guess it won't happen anytime soon.. next 10 years.
    So i guess i'll be back when the Dark Titan shows up, waiting for my 10 char boost to lvl 150 and premade for Sargeras.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2013-11-08 at 09:24 PM.

7 Million subscribers down to 4 Million in the blink of an eye.

extremely disappointed. looks like i will not be coming back anytime soon or if ever. time travel crap for expansion. leave time travel to the Doctor. NOTHING GOOD EVER comes from time travel.

Anyone see the arakkoa at the end?

EDIT: nevermind. Don't think its an arakkoa

Video: "New character models!" /sparkles

Me: "Wait....did I miss them?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlamin View Post
    Not going to lie... that trailer was pretty lackluster. Why did they change to in game cinematic, instead of their usual CGI? A little disappointed.
    They did this for Pandaria as well when it was announced, too. This is just the rough overview of story, and what's being added. The CGI cinematic will come out much closer to when this expansion is released.

That being said? Looking forward to it.

Sigh

Garrosh AGAIN

Towards the end when they were showing them marching onto BT looked like a total rip off of HP: DH 2

Also, was it me or was that Dra hunter go melee attack the orc
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2013-11-08 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks so incredibly disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    ................ what?

Lore fail....drenei and orcs were friends till orcs started following demons and drinking demon blood.

So... Orcs are overgrown Goblins now? The character models for orcs were just reskinned!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    ................ what?

Lore fail....drenei and orcs were friends till orcs started following demons and drinking demon blood.
    They said "Garrosh goes back in time" so... not a lore fail if never happened.

Still better than fucking panda Asia crap

10+ Year Old Account
    This will kill wow just like Pandaria did! Just kidding, it won't, it will be great.

I have a feeling that the Garrison might be stripped down. It would be nice for full on housing. It's going to be phased just like every other MMO these days. Fun times to be had I'm sure.