Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Oh hello guys, we ran out of ideas about how to advance the Warcraft storyline, so we're just going to travel back in time!"

they can't redesign player models without pissing off half the player base

updating is the best option available, so at least they will look better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    anyone think the new model are lame? basically high res faces and nothing more
    No, they look awesome, way more life like. I hope we get to see some other races as well.

Official expansion site - eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/

Awesomeawesomeawesomeawesome... proper orcs and demons to fight!

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    I hope the boost to 90 needs a payment. Feels insane that blizz makes all those expansions and content and then let players just skip all of that.
    This.

I am literally like a kid in a candy store excited right now with all the new info coming in, but instaboost to level 90 seems crazy excessive.

Instaboost level 60 or even 70 seems more reasonable for a catch up mechanism. Gives those players who dont know the ins and outs of a class to tinker around a few levels before hitting lvl cap, my 2 cents.

Otherwise. Awesome so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UQw9rJkZo#t=16 - Watch watch - Starting Zones video - lol one is Shadowmoon Valley - timetravel

Confirmed, there will never be an emerald dream expansion, a raid or some dungeon/scenario content tops. Source, Chris Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    No, they look awesome, way more life like. I hope we get to see some other races as well.
    the orc look less epic and still has the hunch
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    draenor being a planet better be huge and have both huge zones and lots of them

GC mentioned some "sands of time" system. There will probably be an account-bound resource the you can use to level up your alts or to do another things. I guess level-up is gradual i.e. you need lots of sands to get to 90, otherwise you'll get to a lower level.

Also, the worst of it all is the quite strange flow of time the new story creates. Level up in outland at 60, and then level up in Draenor again at 90?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grelsha View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UQw9rJkZo#t=16 - Watch watch - Starting Zones video - lol one is Shadowmoon Valley - timetravel
    shadowmoon looks amazing

sounds like the book Rise of the Horde. No new class? sounds like a mistake. I have a feeling this is going to end up like Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Dibbletiki View Post
    "level to 90 and play immediately" Do you guys really think they're just going to let any new player just skip EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAVE CREATED SO FAR? This is more than likely for people who have already hit max level on a few characters. I mean lol come on, like they're just going to let everyone skip everything they have spent years creating? Get a grip.
    I got a grip. On the text I took right from the WoD website.

" Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to immediately upgrade one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away. Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest."

So yeah you can skip everything. This game just got even shittier. Prepare for a bunch of scrubs who have no idea how to play the fucking game. So realistically WoW is now a game with 10 levels.

Omg the new player models!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raysz View Post
    Despite your reply bufferunderrun is correct, i believe it's a good step into bringing things up to date however the armor textures are still quite bad, flat textures low polygons, clipping / hovering (Just look at the shoulderplates on the orc)

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...nOpening45.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    This customisable garrison sounds interesting. From official site:

"To clash with the greatest army Draenor has ever known, you’ll need your own forces and your own fortress. Construct a mighty garrison: an enduring home base integrated seamlessly with the world, not a hiding spot far from the action. Customize it with specialized structures like farms, stables, armories, workshops and more.

Establish trade routes and unlock new quests, gear and pets to support your war for Draenor. Recruit stalwart followers to man your base, and send them to loot dungeons, fulfill missions, and craft items, even if you’re offline. Tame a deadly realm, and build an unbreakable monument to victory."

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post

From left to right: Kargath Bladefist of the Shattered hand clan, Tagar Spinebreaker of the Bonechewer clan, Fenris the Hunter of the Thunderlord clan, Grom Hellscream of the Warsong clan, Kilrogg Deadeye of the Bleeding Hollow clan, Gul'Dan of the Stormreaver clan, Ner'zhul of the Shadowmoon clan.
    The third person is same FEMALE orc in "Frostwolf gear" from the trailer i belive it could be Thrall's mother Draka or his Grandmother Zuura.

Also right from the website: any quest can randomly award bonus rare or epic items.

This game is fucking ruined.

- - - Updated - - -

Also right from the site: any quest can randomly award bonus rare or epic items. This game is fucking ruined.