Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    If you're only getting audio on the live stream ...

    Turn on Captions.

    - - - Updated - - -

    You can also switch from Main to Panels

  2. #2
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,498
    wow, thanks, ive been sat looking at the blizzcon logo wondering wtf is happening!

    i dont want bloody subtitles though!
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  3. #3
    You can see the video on other streams as well, so go to pannels if you want to see without the captions...hope they get that fixed soon though since I would love to watch the main stage without captions...

  4. #4
    Scarab Lord Azutael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4,874
    Cheers, was wondering why I could hear audio when there was no picture : )

  5. #5
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Kageromero View Post
    You can see the video on other streams as well, so go to pannels if you want to see without the captions...hope they get that fixed soon though since I would love to watch the main stage without captions...


    thanks


    fixed all my issues!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Cheers, was wondering why I could hear audio when there was no picture : )

    yeah, everyone is posting this pic of the new logo, and im sat looking at the blizzcon logo haha
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  6. #6
    Yeah I was panicking worrying I was gonna be unable to watch :P

  7. #7
    The SC2 eSports has the highest audio currently as well. No idea why the Main tab isn't showing video right now.
    We are currently recruiting for Warlords of Draenor!

  8. #8
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Kageromero View Post
    Yeah I was panicking worrying I was gonna be unable to watch :P


    same, i refreshed the page about 20times trying to get it to work!
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  9. #9
    Thanks, was about to nerdrage over it.

    Though these subtitles suck hard.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorenthaz View Post
    Thanks, was about to nerdrage over it.

    Though these subtitles suck hard.
    Switch to Panels, it has no subtitles

  11. #11
    I'm not getting audio. The circle has been spinning like it is loading for the past 20 minutes. I refreshed while the loop promo was playing earlier. any fixes for that?

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rejewvnation View Post
    I'm not getting audio. The circle has been spinning like it is loading for the past 20 minutes. I refreshed while the loop promo was playing earlier. any fixes for that?
    Update your flash?

  13. #13
    It is updated.

  14. #14
    Clicking on the other channels shows the same stuff currently.. some have louder audio than others.

  15. #15
    Anyone else get red choppy lines during the sc2 clips?

  16. #16
    The Insane peggleftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kingston,London, England
    Posts
    16,498
    anyones audio just cut out?
    Quote Originally Posted by endus View Post
    A thread about how hard it is being a white dude is not really a reasonable topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are assuming Cybran actually reads the articles he links.
    I suspect he is actually some Soviet algorithm gone rogue, transmitting from some forgotten bunker, responding to keywords by googling them and adding "+bad" to the search query, and then just copy/pasting anything it comes across.

  17. #17
    No audio at all on 3 different computers

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    anyones audio just cut out?
    Yeah, on Panels. I switched to E-Sports, it's fine

  19. #19
    I'm not getting anything. just a loading circle. I've tried every channel.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kageromero View Post
    Anyone else get red choppy lines during the sc2 clips?
    Yeah,just real quick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •