Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoukan View Post
    Source: LINK

So multiple accounts on the same name, then transfer brand new 90 to main account. Easy to bypass the one only rule.
    I'm sure they will have that covered lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxxor View Post
    LEVEL 90 CHARACTER UPGRADE
    Arise a Champion
    Opposing the Iron Horde are the heroes of Azeroth—at the heights of power they’ve always been destined for. Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to immediately upgrade one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away. Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest.

Dunno...
    From WoD official site
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...racter-upgrade
    How dare you come in here with your facts and sources!

Well despite this information from the people who make the game telling you what the plan is I'm going to go off on some paranoid rant based on nothing but my own sad dislike for a game I seem to be stalking.

THEY'LL CHARGE ME MONIES FOR LEVELS!!!!111

"Opposing the Iron Horde are the heroes of Azeroth—at the heights of power they’ve always been destined for. Even if you’re new or returning to the game, Warlords empowers you to immediately upgrade one of your characters to level 90 and master new abilities at the gateway to Draenor, so that you can charge into grand combat right away. Play the races and classes you’ve always wanted to try, wage war alongside your friends, and take your place among Warcraft’s finest."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords...racter-upgrade

tl;dr: Buying WoD gives you the one upgrade.

CONFIRMED: its one character boost with the expansion, any character: Similar to scroll of rez

It's not as if 1-90 takes more than a few days anyway, and they'll massively reduce the XP requirements for 85-90 a few months into the expansion just as they've done each time before.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Well, I said years ago that people ultimately wanted to have free high level characters with free gear slapped on it, because you really don't give a shit about effort. That was out of spite, and I thought you acctually didn't think that way, but you've surprised me again!

Multiple accounts on the same name, then transfer brand new 90 to main account. Easy to bypass the one only rule.
    I just have to say that again.

And i'll say it again. They will have thought about that and have it covered.

Deleted
    Its not RAF .... once you bought WoD you can boost ANY char below 90 to 90 like you once could to 80 (that was the test run for this) and its not game breaking but a good thing - so i can level one ally scum toon faster to max for archi as you still have to level from 90 to 100!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    THEY CANT DO THAT TO ME

I leveled 11 classes to 90!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Roll a 12th ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think this is great! I will probably boost a Draenei character so I can really experience the lore and story to the fullest potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    this is shittiest thing ever, more clueless noobs everywhere
    wow is RPG - Leveling raise your character, not fucking boost to max lvl and all gear, all interest to playing is lost
    dont forget removing hit , expertise, 5 minute dungeons and 5 minute scenarios probably . Dat involvement in the game *watching tv while playing*

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Well, I said years ago that people ultimately wanted to have free high level characters with free gear slapped on it, because you really don't give a shit about effort. That was out of spite, and I thought you acctually didn't think that way, but you've surprised me again!
    Effort? we are just looking for involvement right now, you know paying attention the game instead of watching television

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    And i'll say it again. They will have thought about that and have it covered.
    Yes because they hate Money.

Player Housing and you can do your Dailys there.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Hello butt tons of people who have no clue what their 80 buttons do.
    You're a couple expansions late.

99% of you already have a 90, this isnt a big deal.

Its a FINANCIAL move.. It's World of Warcraft what did you expect?

All games are doing this now adays
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    dont forget removing hit , expertise, 5 minute dungeons and 5 minute scenarios probably . Dat involvement in the game *watching tv while playing*
    Hit and expertise are just numbers that make your character do better, no different than any other stat. Dungeons and scenarios get faster as gear gets better, so that's been the end result of every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Just said it's 1 free 90 given to players when they purchase the expansion. People probably should have waited for a clarification before going nuts...
    Actually I heard a huge pause and hedge on the answer and some sort of answer based on what the currently plan on doing.

Deleted
    It's Scroll of Ressurection I think, they said something about "You can instantly boost 90level and play with friends when WoD comes out"

and you're paying a buttloat for that to happen. not worth it nor is it possible.. Any casual now adays has 4 90s anyways... plus itll require WoD on that account among whatever other requirement they decide, so are you going to buy WoD for a bunch of throw-away accounts? of course not. Hell you'd be better off buying illegally sold accounts than that dream strategy of yours.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    Hit and expertise are just numbers that make your character do better, no different than any other stat. Dungeons and scenarios get faster as gear gets better, so that's been the end result of every expansion.
    They are nothing like start of cata, or BC heroic. They've always been easy right now, just easier even more with the gear.