Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thought it was awesome personally, but I am disapointed the badguy seems to be Grom.. hero of the horde? Meh. How many expansions do we have to fight the Hellscreams?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

It seemed to me what could have been done in a content patch with a level cap increase. ATM it's VERY underwhelming...VERY VERY underwhelming. Ohh new monsters and dungeons NO WAI! WOW thats amazing! The character models are cool but can't carry an expansion and I have a feeling that the build your a garrison *cough*alreadyexisitingquestphasing*cough* will be THAT thing..like Archeology or Barbershop where it was a cute idea but just disappears into obscurity by the first content patch.

You know next to nothing about the expansion, why don't you listen to the panel?

Fuckin time travel, I am so mad. Metzen has completely lost his shit. Instead of doing something that SOME players actually have been craving: Burning Legion, Demon Hunter. Now we go to explore the past, because yeah. Even adding a tinker class would've been more exciting, because it would've been something NEW.

I am done with this shit, i know nobody cares. But as a hardcore wow player that loves this game, I am feeling betrayed.

Oh no. Garrosh is getting a twisted form of a redemption story.

Seriously, he's redeeming the Orcs? Garrosh, Mr "I hate Warlocks but Sha is A-okay"?

Urgh.

Is this the ACTUAL reveal? Or just the teaser.
    Seems like it's just the teaser.

When the video finished, I didn't feel any excitement, it just seemed dull to me.

Maybe as time goes on they'll reveal things that make it seem better, if not, I'll be playing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Sadly, I have to agree.

What exactly was there to really get me excited?
    The level cap, the instant to level 90?
    New character models?

Other than it just being an expansion there was nothing to really get all excited about. Maybe the panels will be more interesting.
    I liked the trailer but using new char models which they have been working on for years as a major feature was kinda lame.

While I see your points, and am particularly disappointed that there doesn't appear to be a new class, I am actually VERY excited for this xpac. I don't understand how you guys don't see the excitement. I have a feeling that this is a case of only those who aren't getting what they wanted voicing their opinions, because so much of what I was reading before was how people wanted a tie up of this exact stuff, what happens with the burning legion, where are they, what's going on with it. And that seems like it's exactly what we are going to get.

I'm actually kind of mad about the instant level 90 but I have a feeling that there will be a huge catch, I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually a new Pay feature, which would make the most sense actually. Otherwise I'm kind of upset, as someone that is currently in the process of leveling new toons for next expansion, I'm now not sure if I will be subbing until just before the expansion comes out, because there may be no point.

All in all I think we all just need to wait for the rest of the details to be revealed, but I'm still very excited for it, and think it may be a return to things that we really loved. A whole new world to explore, an outlands before the legion perhaps. That's awesome. It looked cool, although the resolution of the trailer seemed kind of shitty. But whatever, I'm happy so far for the most part, and am excited to see more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedstery View Post
    You know next to nothing about the expansion, why don't you listen to the panel?
    he just said a lot in an interview:

Metzen just gave up some huge spoilers in an interview
    >Garrosh escapes and time travels due to someone
    >prevents the original corruption of the orcs
    >turns them into a new horde to exact revenge in our time

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone talking shit about it looks like they joined mmo during pandababy days. quit crying kids. go back to your runescape.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what this is meant to be... Was that a WoW expansion announcement or a patch for WC3, what the actual fuck did I just see? That was the worst.

teas·er (tzr)
    n.
    a. One that teases, as a device for teasing wool.
    b. One who engages in teasing; a tease.
    2. A puzzling problem.
    3. An advertisement that attracts customers by offering something extra or free.
    4. Slang An attention-getting vignette or highlight presented before the start of a television show.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCheeseMan View Post
    So, new models, that is nice. Every thing else is pointless. And that boost to 90 is downright disappointing.
    I'm no so disappointed in that as I am seeing it as an expansion as being generic - Nothing really new except the blurb on garrisons, so we got an expansion that boosts what we do every expansion.

How mediocre.

Right now, we have Hellscream to kill. Next expansion, we're having Hellscream to kill.
    Nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Nothing was explained - why Draenor? What's happening? Who is the enemy?
    Maybe becouse that wasnt supposed to do it. it was just to show some of the new stuff.

its like saying omg it didn´t show anything about raids that most mean there isn´t any raids in next expansion.

WHERE Is THE BURNING LEGION?

Quote Originally Posted by coldthrenody View Post
    Sounds like a patch
    This ^

didnt do much for me...ok Orcs.....fighting....sooooo now what? level to 100. Gottcha
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

The trailer was targeted entirely at Horde players.

I don't see many Alliance players coming back after being burned with empty promises so many times.

I thought it looked ducking 11/10