Thread: Garrison?!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Garrison?!

So, upgrade your own garrison. Guild housing/player housing?

10+ Year Old Account
    hopefully guild housing or some form there of, expanded guild bank? Guild Farm for mats? lots of questions ..
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Deleted
    damn, did the same thread. sorry mods :s

Can't wait to hear about it. Would LOVE to see this happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds to me like an addition to the "Farming" that we had in Mists of Pandaria. Seems like a lot of people enjoyed that. Almost like "housing".
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

That's the ONLY thing I'm interested in seeing! ^_^

I'm really REALLY hoping this is some form of player housing.

What I'm hoping it's not is just a reskin idea of destructible walls/wintergrasp/Tol Barad.

Deleted
    Guild house most likely, or something like a static wintergrasp

It reminded me of the settler's path of Wildstar; build a useful building somewhere which other players can use (merchants, repairs, defense) but it also reminded me of building up your own battle station in a battleground which can be destroyed by the opposing faction. But after looking at the screenshot, there is a little farming patch and normal cottages which don't exactly serve a purpose in a battleground so I am a bit stumped of what to make out of it for WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    more like the MoP farm with a Draenor twist...

Deleted
    Wildstar housing/warplot redux.

I'm guessing player housing, similar to the farm in MoP. Hopefully account-wide this time around.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thought I had was a faction wide base somewhere important, that eventually will end up giving you some of the feeling southshore and tarren mill had regards to world PvP.

I doubt, (and hope not) that it is player/guild based in an area of your choice.

Will probably get more info later today.

Deleted
    Best feature ever.

Deleted
    Hopefully we will be able to choose architecture style. If we will only have one for each faction....who am I kidding? I won't play it anyway. I just check up on where the lore is going. Nowhere it seems.

I really hope this isn't scraped like Path of Titans.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Garrison - it sounds like a mix of farmville and the companions of SWTOR how they do things for you.

I hope it doesn't turn into some kind of dailiy personal hub that you have to manage like a farmvill or sims type area.

So much more info I want on this.

NOOOOOOOOOO dammit I had almost convinced myself to quit this game! GDITSOMUCH.

Its player "housing" not guild and each one is unique depending on how you build it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Won't happen. It's far too massive to scrap now and its a MAJOR part of the expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I like it.

So you want player housing? nope! But you can build your of freaking base instead lawl.

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I hope they do. I'd want to play an MMORPG, not some shitty little town building simulator.