Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    What I been pointing out is the horde is more than just orcs. Why have we had 3 xpacs orc focused, not counting bc
    Because alliance is boring and dull..

Finally my wishes are here, GUL'DAN IS BACK!!!!

Edit: Don't believe alliance is boring? Than explain why turalyon isnt back yet.
    Last edited by Restors; 2013-11-08 at 08:56 PM.

i dont care if they want horde based but pls focus on another race...undead or even taruen based...srsly tired of garrosh shits and his new and newer horde

Alliance is now irrelevant, his 10 minute pro-Alliance speech in the opening ceremony was a consolation prize for the Allys.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    What I don't understand is why the dislike of expansions featuring a large amount of orcs is disliked so much. You people know that the orcs came through the dark portal and caused hell, and lore, lore, etc. This game is based around that sort of lore history. Metzen noted during the opening ceremony that the Alliance still stand as a symbol of justice... and how incredibly geeky that was, he's right. The Alliance decided to let the horde move on with a new leadership. They were a symbol of a "hero" type faction, while the horde was in ruins brutishly fighting its own. (Btw I am horde, I play 0 alliance toons). This expansion goes back to the roots of the problems, and how I don't know, rather nobody so far knows, the idea of how the expansion will play out; if you don't like orcs this much. Why are you playing this game at all? Sure you have a right to opinion, but why do you choose to play a game centered around Orc and Human gameplay with the occasional enemy who is not so much like us.

Ex. Arthas was an ally turned bad, we killed him.
    Ex. Garrosh was a horde turned super bad horde, we imprisoned him.

The humans, aka argent crusade led the battles to arthas, is that not saying humans are centering the wotlk xpac? And for the horde being send on this escapade to destroy its warchief. Are orcs not centering this expansion? Your favoritism towards humans is showing since you complain about orc centered xpacs when another xpac could seem to be a human based one.

Arthas was ever alliance, he was human, there is a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eodusaf View Post
    Arthas was ever alliance, he was human, there is a difference.
    Arthas was very much Alliance...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Possessed by a Orc shaman spirit? Also created the undead?

If he is Alliance than he is horde as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    No, that Alliance died a long time ago. The Stormwind Alliance is a different one. Dwarves, Gnomes and Night Elves were never part of Arthas's Alliance.
    Stormwind has no legitimate claim on the northern lands beyond Southshore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No, that Alliance died a long time ago. The Stormwind Alliance is a different one. Dwarves, Gnomes and Night Elves were never part of Arthas's Alliance.
    Stormwind has no legitimate claim on the northern lands beyond Southshore.
    Nope. It's the same Alliance, as emphasized by Genn going to the Darnassus summit for "Re-admission." Dwarves and Gnomes were part of the Alliance back in WC2; they provided demolition squads, gryphon riders, improved ballista missiles, flying machines, and submarines.

“It’s about the summit, Archdruid.”
    “Of course. Gilneas is one of the most prominent reasons I sought to bring it to fruition. Your people’s admission to the Alliance is—”
    Re-admission, you mean,” the king growled with much bitterness.

--Wolfheart, p. 140

Tyrande, touching her husband’s hand, took command of events again. “You have witnessed the might of Gilneas and heard its request to enter back into the Alliance!”
    --Wolfheart, p.332

Varian says: “As I’ve already said to many, I find nothing worthy, nothing honorable, in this pack of hounds . . . and so I will never vote aye to their admission back into the fold!”
    --Wolfheart, p. 337
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-11-08 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    I would just be glad that they are bringing out an expansion that feels WARCRAFT and not some panda/mogu bullshit they pulled out of their ass.

Most of the orcs are just the villains, and most of the story will center around your faction carving its way through Draenor so there's plenty of opportunity for them too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol it's not only that they completely ignore alliance lore development; they ignore all of the horde except orcs and trolls. Fuck I want to go back to Wotlk when everyone was involved.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    Yep but again too much focused on orcs.

WTB more For other horde races
    While I agree its to Orc centric, given the time period its set in, it has to be orc centric, as they were the main power on Draenor at the time, and committing genocide against the Dranei.

Quoting here:
    The dark days from the early Warcraft are coming again and will be the Alliance's finest hour.

I as alliance am pleased.

being a tauren seems so pointless right now

Quote Originally Posted by Daws View Post
    MoP an alliance expansion you sir are either a troll or a mad man drinking from the same cup as that deluded orc lover Metzen
    Thank you for showing me there are idiots out there who think WotLK was a horde expansion because we fought undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Quoting here:
    The dark days from the early Warcraft are coming again and will be the Alliance's finest hour.

It took you this long to be pleased? I would assume you were please when, a human beat Arthas, when your king bitch slap Thrall around, when You walk into our city and beat the hell out of the Orcs and show the horde they are P*ssys. Man its hard to please you Alliance, for once I would liek the Horde to be redeem, for once. But nope we need to be the B*tch of every expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by mtlzr View Post
    being a tauren seems so pointless right now
    Being anything besides Alliance, or Orc or Troll is pointless.

it's good, the alliance is boring as hell.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    1 raid dungeon makes it orc expansion, really?
    Well when you consider there are only TWO raids, I guess so. derp?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Alliance only satisfied with something that shows 0% Horde and/or races within the Horde regardless of affiliation.

QQ more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Quoting here:

Will be as good as the Alliance Fist pumping moment in MOP I wonder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Seriously? It's all about the freakin' Alliance being heroes (CAPTAIN FREAKIN' AMERICA HEROES) and what defines THEM. Would you rather be defined by fighting Goblins instead?
    And then you look at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/warlords-of-draenor/ and its Orcs everywhere. All orcs on the header, the default character model they show, its an Orc, below that is a Draenei chick, scroll down a bit more, 10 major characters, 7 of which are Orcs whose names everyone who pays slight attention to Warcraft should know, then its Valen, Khadgar, and some Draenei I don't know off the top of my head. And that is all pasted on a Orc background, and then near the bottom there are 2 more Draenei.

So, 17 orcs, 5 Draenei, and 1 human. GG