Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vradar View Post
    Or we go back and stop anything from changing thus making the entire expansion pointless and a waste of time.
    I doubt we won't stop anything from changing. That's pretty much a given at this point.

Deleted
    This makes SoO utterly pointless, they should have used Wrathion for this instead of Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Still a ridiculous plot line really ANOTHER new horde? -.-
    I guess it's over-done but if they do it right they could capitalize on Garrosh and make him a hyper-villain.
    I've said this in other threads, I think this looks cool, I know others might be annoyed because it's Orcs and Garrosh again, but I think it could be cool, even if it is repetitive doesn't mean it can't be flat out done well.
    A God-tier actual pure Orcish Horde led by the iconic Orcs (Grom, Gul'dan, Ner'zhul, Durotan, Garrosh) would be amazing to fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Calling it now, Nozdormu is the bad guy. "Someone" helps him go back in time. Hmmmmmm

Nozdormu tells us one day we have to kill him. And Metzen says someone is behind it all, sounds like Nozdormu has a motive.
    Wrathion is obviously the "someone" helping Garrosh go back in time. He was very disappointed that Azeroth wasn't unified as a result of his schemes, so this is what he cooked up to build a unified front to stop the Burning Legion.

It all fits. Wrathion being interested in Timeless Isle and being friends with Karoz, the suspicious Bronze Dragon in the Timeless Isle questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    This makes SoO utterly pointless, they should have used Wrathion for this instead of Garrosh.
    Wrathion is almost certainly going to be a villain in this expansion. They said that Garrosh is just the instigator of the events, but there's a guy behind him.
    Last edited by mmoc7960b93d6c; 2013-11-08 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time-Travelling Garrosh sounds like a fucking April Fool's joke. I can get behind everything else, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Wrathion is helping Garrosh. Or I should say, using him as a pawn to get what he wants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Wrathion is obviously the "someone" helping Garrosh go back in time. He was very disappointed that Azeroth wasn't unified as a result of his schemes, so this is what he cooked up to build a unified front to stop the Burning Legion.

It all fits. Wrathion being interested in Timeless Isle and being friends with Karoz, the suspicious Bronze Dragon in the Timeless Isle questline.

Wrathion is almost certainly going to be a villain in this expansion. They said that Garrosh is just the instigator of the events, but there's a guy behind him.
    Yeah, Wrathion is going to use Garrosh as a pawn, and probably will kill him in the end. I knew the moment I did the quests on the Timeless Isle that Wrathion was way to interested in the Isle and its power. Wrathion is going to try and have the new horde invade Azeroth and unify it under the banner of the Iron Horde, since we both(alliance and horde) pissed him off at the end of MoP. And since they said this xpac would spill over into the next, I am giving a guess now the next will be the Return of the Legion. I say this because we now have untouched Draenor, free from the fel corruption. We know the legion will attack that planet at some point and they now have a portal straight to Azeroth from this past Draenor. This is lining up some freaking awesome events I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh will be the 13th Doctor!
    Surrounded by idiots