10+ Year Old Account
    Time travel.

Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Pffftahahaaha. Yeah. Time Travel. I wish I could go back five years and that I'd quit with Wrath.

That was the worst WoW trailer to date. How disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    ...Pffftahahaaha. Yeah. Time Travel. I wish I could go back five years and that I'd quit with Wrath.
    Same here.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    That was the worst WoW trailer to date. How disappointing.
    Well, it didn't catch me either. Some cut scenes from chars fighting each other...no story. Pretty much retro compared to the last ones. The only scene that made me feel something was the last one....

The Heroes of the Storm cinematic isn't much better. It lost me when the girl showed up from being cloaked...then caught me with the first fight(Tyrael vs. Queen...cool) just to lose me again with the next 2 fights(Diablo vs. a gun and a nuke? Seriously? A cool helmet, a sexy girl and an "oh shit" just don't cut it for me)...not to mention that the music got annoying with some cheap arcade sounds just at that moment.

I have to say that Blizz did much better already...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Well, it didn't catch me either. Some cut scenes from chars fighting each other...no story. Pretty much retro compared to the last ones. The only scene that made me feel something was the last one....

The Heroes of the Storm cinematic isn't much better. It lost me when the girl showed up from being cloaked...then caught me with the first fight(Tyrael vs. Queen...cool) just to lose me again with the next 2 fights(Diablo vs. a gun and a nuke? Seriously? A cool helmet, a sexy girl and an "oh shit" just don't cut it for me)...not to mention that the music got annoying with some cheap arcade sounds just at that moment.

I have to say that Blizz did much better already...
    Yea, they lost me when she showed up. I was like "wait...theres NO "good guy" Warcraft character in this fight? They put in TWO starcraft ones?" And then the Arthas sword slowdown moment..... /gag. Its bad enough when blizzard rehashes game content...but now their cinematic films? lol.

I can't wait. This looks like it'll probably be my favourite one so far.

My only grievance is I was hoping Garrosh wouldn't be such a large part of the next expansion. Hopefully he gets killed off quickly. Other than that, I love seeing how things look different in different time periods/dimensions, and so many quality-of-life changes and additions?

Lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlamin View Post
    Not going to lie... that trailer was pretty lackluster. Why did they change to in game cinematic, instead of their usual CGI? A little disappointed.
    You're confusing the trailer and the reveal. MoP used in-game footage for its reveal too. We didn't even see the cinematic until shortly before launch. New around here, I assume?

Deleted
    Facedesk is not enough. Vol'jin becomes a warchief! A new era in horde's history begins! NAAAAAAAH, orc expansion... again.

TAURENSTOTALLYFORGOTTENONEMORETIME

The only good side of this is that my favourite alliance race is getting some screen time. If they won't be overhelmed by orcs of course.

And that trailer is probably the worst 'cinematic' I've ever seen. Well, maybe they'll show us something better later but I wouldn't count on it.