Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    More recycled content this time a whole expansion worth... Not getting back in for this train wreck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by charizma View Post
    everyone loved tbc, now you got it back!
    bro they did not love the theme

they loved the gameplay

not really the dififculty, the involvement. You know dungeons that dont require a second screen playing a movie

Deleted
    the most people talked sh*t when they talked about tbc. i loved it, love it and absolute like everything i saw about the new xpac.

cant understand the hole crying about it... really... i cant :-(

Deleted
    What is that India shaped land in the south? I don't remember there having been land.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing like Outland though mate, it'll be totally different in every aspect of TCB in difficulty terms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Well, tbh, that's what's keeping me interested right now.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I throught that Draenor was bigger, since now we see, that some regions are not exist.

I mean Zangarmarsh, Terokkar Forest, Skeletal Coast or more places. Where Zangarmarsh and Terokkar is gone?
    Zangarmarsh is underwater and Terokkar Forest is Talador (the Draenei name for the zone). Also it is bigger than Outland. We get Spires of Arak (zone Arakoa came from), Frostfire Ridge, Netherstorm in it's original state later in the expansion and a new isle in the south west.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What is that India shaped land in the south? I don't remember there having been land.
    It'll probably end up being added in eventually. They said in the panel they were specifically leaving themselves some extra room to grow (Netherstorm already confirmed, I forget the new "old" name for it though) in patches.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”