Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Revian View Post
    Very constructive.
    Just like your post. If you knew ANYTHING about Warcraft lore you should be freaking ECSTATIC for this expac.

Ok i guess after close to 9 years now its time to say goodbye to this game. Idiots who work for blizzard are retarded or have no basic knowledge how this game works!!!!

10man and 25man issues? Really after half a decade there are issues, and you decided to do what? Bring more issues!!!! I really think those will be the darkest days of WoW, fix them or be prepared to lose few mill more. 20man HC guilds, so end of 25man and 10man era is over, So that goodbye to many players since on 60% of the realms there are no layers for 2x10man guids ( HC ) lets alone 1x20man!!!

"Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size"

mind freaking blow.

So, in the next expansion hc raiders are relegated to what normal raiders are now?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    More classes mean less balanced classes (don't give blizzard more of a headache) and more races would just be a pain. What other races would you want? Naga?

I'd like to see playable Wolvar one day (if Bolvar starts acting up or something) ... but that Garrison ... I want it now.

Though now there would be a good chance for Paragon and Depraved to merge and take the 20man scene by storm. Depraved did rly well this tier and all finns so..

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    You must not realize that 25 man heroic guilds carry 28-30 people. This is a fatal blow to heroic 25 man guilds, and 10 man heroic guilds.
    People are not going to quit just because they are going to need a bit more people or need to drop some. People can always find other guild and maybe this will make the race to world first be more exciting.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Ok i guess after close to 9 years now its time to say goodbye to this game. Idiots who work for blizzard are retarded or have no basic knowledge how this game works!!!!

10man and 25man issues? Really after half a decade there are issues, and you decided to do what? Bring more issues!!!! I really think those will be the darkest days of WoW, fix them or be prepared to lose few mill more. 20man HC guilds, so end of 25man and 10man era is over, So that goodbye to many players since on 60% of the realms there are no layers for 2x10man guids ( HC ) lets alone 1x20man!!!
    There are people on low-med population PvE servers waiting to be connected who are crying for raiding guilds, so that they can do more than LFR and cross-realm Flex.

As for "the end of 10 and 25 man guilds", well, didn't the raid structure change before? And guilds adapted?

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post

mind freaking blow.

So, in the next expansion hc raiders are relegated to what normal raiders are now?
    When he said that, he said "Heroic" in the sense that it's the new name for Normal modes. MoP Normal = WoD Heroic, and MoP Heroic = WoD Mythic.

Him saying "Mythic is harder than Heroic in 2014" is the same thing as saying "Heroic is harder than Normal in 2013".

Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post

mind freaking blow.

"Harder than heroic" in the sense that Normal mode has been rebranded as Heroic in the wake of Flex becoming Normal. It's just the new Heroic mode.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

•Flex scaling will be used for Normal and Heroic difficulty.
    •Raid Finder will scale if you lose people and are waiting for the group to fill.
    •Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size.

If I'm understanding this correctly it sounds great. Really really great. Replacing the shitshow of LFR, Flex, 10N, 25N, 10H, 25H was so necessary.

Deleted
    Feels like the best thing ever in WoW, I'm so hyped lol

Well they just anoucned the squish if any1 caught that

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    I'd like to see playable Wolvar one day (if Bolvar starts acting up or something) ... but that Garrison ... I want it now.
    They have too much time on their hand right now redoing all the old races and I rather them do a really good job with the older races than make 2 new races that people will bitch about anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most important info now is, when does beta start ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by a_geek_tragedy View Post
    Uhhhhhhh, what does that mean? Did they eliminate 10 and 25 man normal and heroic raiding? Is everything going to be flex raiding now? I sure as hell hope not.
    Considering their new Mythic difficulty is 20 max players, im assuming that blizzard is trying to fix the disparity between 10 and 25 mans by just making a single flex system. The choice of 20 for Mythic probably entirely revolves around them trying to make the most difficult and engaging fights for bosses, without having to do that 3x, once for each difficulty.

On a personal note about the new additions:

Do we REALLY have to suffer through an even WORSE leveling experience than in MoP? It was bad enough with the small amount of dungeons available, especially while leveling, but now its down to 4 dungeons, 1 of which is a rehash ? They REALLY are trying to spend resources on making sure players feel obligated to keep playing and/or gated indefinitely. Instead of a more enjoyable dungeon experience like in the first 4 iterations of wow, they continue on pooling designers on gimmicky mini-games and repetitive "adventuring" to keep subs flowing.

Yay..I get to spend 10 levels (really blizzard...we going back to 10 lvls now? ) doing the same 4 dungeons over and over again, 1 of which ive already done to ad-naseum (since i doubt its gong to be changed that drastically from its vanilla version) .

Heres to hoping the leveling timeframe isnt 2x longer than MoP was, with the extra 5 levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    Just....do us all a favor and stop breathing.
    Someone criticizes your love of your life, WoW and you tell them to die? Grow up, adolescent.

OAN, I'll stay optimistic on this next expac. New models and of coarse...Outlands! Can't wait!

•Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size.

This isn't what they said, they said Mythic = current 10-25 man heroic raiding

http://imgur.com/vMqre6r

Quote Originally Posted by Haemon90 View Post
    Where and during what slide?

Everyone knows the 5 players they'll be scrapping are the melee. Better roll a ranged next expac.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haemon90 View Post
    Where, missed it, care to point out the time where the did?
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged