Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    So I'm guessing the Black Temple Dungeon will go bye bye? Transmog people and twinks better get started with the farming.
    Outlands is still going to be there. Draenor is going to be the past version of it.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Deleted
    As a person who is from the older generartion and loves Warcraft from the beginnig, played Warcraft 1 and 2 games- I must write this down: This is the expansion of my dreams! I was waiting for this barbaric theme for so long! For the dark savage times... Blackhand, Killrog, Ner'zhul, Draenor! How cool is that? Back to the roots! Lot's of you guys are probably before or in your 20-ies and you don't understand HOW EPIC is this for the people who are with Warcraft from the beginning. 'Warlords' are going to be awesome! Thank you Blizzard. You got my sub again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clbull View Post
    Here's an idea for Blizzard to improve the Flexible raiding system. Allow up to 40 players to group for a Flex/Normal raid.
    Uhhhh.... hell no. There is already some pretty bad lag with 25 people.

RIP 25 man heroic guilds.

Mythic, 20 man.... Amazing, but i wont be able to do it I hate >10 players in a raid, tedious as an officer

Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    RIP 25 man heroic guilds.
    It's going to be a 20 man.... not much of a difference.. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    More dungeons pic isn't working.
    Edit: Last one added currently.

Mythics scare me......I thought Heroics were hard...I mean, look how long it took Heroic Garrosh to go down....

So...whose leg do I have to hump to be able to buy more Void Storage tabs?

10+ Year Old Account
    9 month of orcs in siege of org followed by 18months of orcs in wod yay....

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Am I the only one that sees some difference in the Ogre models? They look... better?
    Yes they look much better, which could make them open to be a playable race in the future, dunno.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing's been said of the stat squish?

I feel like this expansion will improve the game by far since they will not have to rbalance things with a new class etc. This is really good

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing about the squish yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirus View Post
    Want to enlighten us how they did this "again"? To use the word again the same thing had to happen previously. Let's review the main villian's fates.

Arthas/Lich King - Dead
    Illidian - Dead
    Deathwing - Dead

Garrosh is the ONLY main villain to "escape like a saturday morning cartoon character" Maybe you could say Ragnaros escaped but he wasn't even the main villian of vanilla, the old god C'Thun was. Way to exaggerate man...
    Maybe the use of "Main villian" is being used to strictly or liberally, but....Kaelthas was a big character in TBC, and did the run away. ( Hence the joke "Mearly a setback" ) .

Technically, the lich king lives on, its only arthas's body that was killed. Deathwing has done a few runaways throughout his story. Rag was not a "main villain" in the sense that vanilla wow had NO main villains, hence its creative story was better than traditional "good vs evil" fights. Cthun was certainly not a main villian in regards to the "last boss" of the game period, Kel'Thuzad was in Naxx; before they butchered that content and rehashed it for wrath. Anub'arak did a similar return. Arthas made a spirited getaway during the fight for lights hope. The list goes on for "not main villains", but major villains non the less.

If you are going to critisize someone for "exaggerating" , the least you could do is be a bit more correct in your statements, and a bit more specific in what you are trying to get it.

Deleted
    Where is interesting lore and story which should be priority to save this game? I see only developers burn out / Metzen's silly love for orcs and adding unnecessary things for mmo game like followers, housing and other shitty things. People want new ideas on the basis of existing Warcraft lore, not time traveling shit and rehearsing.
    Last edited by mmoce81b1a24b3; 2013-11-08 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustdevil View Post
    So I'm guessing the Black Temple Dungeon will go bye bye? Transmog people and twinks better get started with the farming.
    im pretty sure 60-70 outlands not gonna change at all and everthing stays, they cant just remove whole expansion, there ll be alternative version of outlands for lvl 91-100 and the old one for 60-70. old outlands cant be removed or you would have huge leveling gap.

Flex scaling will be used for Normal and Heroic difficulty.
    Uhhhhhhh, what does that mean? Did they eliminate 10 and 25 man normal and heroic raiding? Is everything going to be flex raiding now? I sure as hell hope not.

Deleted
    Only 4 leveling dungeons. That really sucks. I thought they learned their lesson from MOP. And only 7 max level dungeons in total. That is gonna be so boring so fast.