Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    They have too much time on their hand right now redoing all the old races and I rather them do a really good job with the older races than make 2 new races that people will bitch about anyways.
    Of course; I did say "one day" ie, some xpac later down the line when they have all these nifty systems up and running, and don't have to spend time with the techie tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirus View Post
    Want to enlighten us how they did this "again"? To use the word again the same thing had to happen previously. Let's review the main villian's fates.

Arthas/Lich King - Dead
    Illidian - Dead
    Deathwing - Dead

Garrosh is the ONLY main villian to "escape like a saturday morning cartoon character" Maybe you could say Ragnaros escaped but he wasn't even the main villian of vanilla, the old god C'Thun was. Way to exaggerate man...
    Arthas/Lich King is not dead
    Illidian is not dead
    Deathwing was dead before and magically came back

Quote Originally Posted by Seabee View Post
    Someone criticizes your love of your life, WoW and you tell them to die? Grow up, adolescent.

OAN, I'll stay optimistic on this next expac. New models and of coarse...Outlands! Can't wait!
    One, not adolescent, two, posting straight negativity and "begging the question" isn't a good way to have good discourse on the subject, so I came straight back with an ad hominem.

no legion.

I am sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    One, not adolescent, two, posting straight negativity and "begging the question" isn't a good way to have good discourse on the subject, so I came straight back with an ad hominem.
    We've got a philosopher here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Illidian is not dead
    Say what? I don't know what parallel universe you sir live in, but those 2 characters are most definitely dead.

e: And as far as I know deathwing wasn't dead either, he was just healing from his wounds in Deepholme but not really dead.

Illidian is not dead
    Arthas is dead. Bolvar is the new Lick King. He did so to prevent the undead from over running everyone.
    Illidan is dead as we know, but there is the debate on rahter he was more demon or elf. High Demons can only be killed in the Twisting Neather.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by Avutu View Post
    Say what? I don't know what parallel universe you sir live in, but those 2 characters are most definitely dead.

e: And as far as I know deathwing wasn't dead either, he was just healing from his wounds in Deepholme but not really dead.
    We don't know if Illidan is dead dead. He pretty much became part Nathrezim, who we know are 99.9% immortal(as were supposed to be KJ and Archimonde...I think) so we don't know if he is reforming in the nether or if he actually died.

Well, I'm basically primarily interested in the new player housing and the non storyline parts of the xpac. Which is kind of a problem given that this is supposed to be a storyline driven game, but hey. I liked Outlands the first time, I'm really not thrilled about going back.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyRaccoon View Post
    There are people on low-med population PvE servers waiting to be connected who are crying for raiding guilds, so that they can do more than LFR and cross-realm Flex.

As for "the end of 10 and 25 man guilds", well, didn't the raid structure change before? And guilds adapted?
    I play on mid ( but it more low ) populated realm and No that wont fix anything, it will make it a bit easier to make guild group but you are still left blank spots. I dont give a flying F for FLEX and LFR, something that isnt going to give you a realm experience isnt worth mentioning.

Yes it did. I played 40man guilds, i did AQ20 and AQ40 when you were using green items with nature ress, but then they changed it so you didnt had to have ress gear ( exept from one boss in Ulduar ). It has been like this for years ( 10man and 25man ) and what they decided? Oh w8 will change a concept that has some flaws to a concept that hasnt been used for 7+ years?

Deleted
    Oh, man! I can't wait to make my own base!!
    And the new models ? They're just freaking awesome!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The followers thing look complicated ...

I hope it's not compulsory for customizing and upgrading your house.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Well, I'm basically primarily interested in the new player housing and the non storyline parts of the xpac. Which is kind of a problem given that this is supposed to be a storyline driven game, but hey. I liked Outlands the first time, I'm really not thrilled about going back.
    Draenor is not Outlands! Draenor is what Outlands use to be, different landscapes.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidian is not dead
    Deathwing was supposed to be hiding within Outland even before the Dark Portal has been re-opened for tbc, than magically reappeared in Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbaneX View Post
    We don't know if Illidan is dead dead. He pretty much became part Nathrezim, who we know are 99.9% immortal(as were supposed to be KJ and Archimonde...I think) so we don't know if he is reforming in the nether or if he actually died.
    That is a good point and I didn't think of that so throughoughly. I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post

I think we need to see more of the actual zones. To me, it looks like a completely new world, just some names the same. I mean hellfire pennisula is now a forest etc.

My only problem is the ´more orcs´.. thing. I am a bit tired of killing orcs and trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame6 View Post
    Seems like this expansion is lite on content (no classes, races, few dungeons), but HUGE on things players have been asking for.
    Housing
    Heirloom gear tab
    Player models
    Toy box
    And how long before "upgrades" for all those "no game effect" things are in the RMAH in-game cash store?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Followers that even go to raids for you... farm for you... craft for you. At least they don't PVP. Or do they?

They finally did it. WoW plays itself.

DID NONE OF YOU EVER WATCH THE TERMINATOR?!? YOU'VE FUCKED US ALL!!

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    The followers thing look complicated ...

I hope it's not compulsory for customizing and upgrading your house.
    It doesn't sound too complicated. I hope we can give our followers the old gear we replaced.. lol.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well guys.....I belive its time to switch to wildstar now. All i have seen right now is reharsh. I wanted demon world...not the outland wich i did few years ago.
    This expansion was not sold to me at all. 5 dungeons is too small also.

I belive i will leave wow for good now. My sub runs out in december. After that......i am out! For good!

Vanila player--- playing since Patch 1.1 6 December 2004
    TF2 Soldier: "You will NOT be missed!"