Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    To anyone who is saying this is a crushing blow to raiding with Mythic it isn't really. Riggnaros of BL said 'Words cannot express how fucking stoked I am right now. They better not revert this shit.....20man ftw!!!! Best of both worlds'. So if it doesn't effect anyone who raids LFR/Flex/Norm atm and the top of heroic it seems like it, it can't ruin raiding like evryone is saying

Quote Originally Posted by Liha View Post
    To anyone who is saying this is a crushing blow to raiding with Mythic it isn't really. Riggnaros of BL said 'Words cannot express how fucking stoked I am right now. They better not revert this shit.....20man ftw!!!! Best of both worlds'. So if it doesn't effect anyone who raids LFR/Flex/Norm atm and the top of heroic it seems like it, it can't ruin raiding like evryone is saying
    I'm pretty sure the people that are saying it will "ruin raiding" don't even raid heroic or barely even touched it.
    EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN. ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓

Guess this is Blizzard's way of delivering WoW 2 and it looks solid.

Though they need to bring in more dungeons or make scenarios available for leveling content or leveling alts may end up an actual gouging of the eyes unless of course they provide class-exclusive content for leveling.

Actually looking forward to this, as well as looking forward to implementing a little RP for my Orc Death Knight main as well...

With the change to the past, I am reverted to a Warrior, having never fallen at the hands of The Lich King. (thus a full reroll and reusing Main's Name of course!)

Silly sure, but I've been playing/maining a DK since Wrath and now, with the feel of this expansion, feels like the Warrior/Shaman/Lock expansion so time to roll another Orc Warrior and get him prepared!

It's going to be fun, and this expansion looks to have the spark I have been looking for. I nearly quit during Mists, but came back (like everyone does :P ) but this...this could be truly revitalizing at least for myself.

Time to become a true Warrior of The Horde!

Lok'tar Ogar Brothers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Yes because 4 levels of difficulty wasn't already a joke they're making 5 now. Pretty soon we'll have a dozen little coloured bars under the raids on our armory.
    LFR = LFR
    Flex = Normal
    Normal = Heroic
    Heroic = Mythic.
    Looks like 4 to me.

The NPCs crafting, and doing stuff for you reminds me of the companions at SWTOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Liha View Post
    BL is in a different spot from most guilds tho. For them its mostly about drawing the world first race back into a single track. no more 10/25 bullshit. Just 1 mode where the best wins.

On the down side is what it will do to guilds. Yes BL will just drop the 5 worst players. Its no big deal for them, they already play with the best but for tight 25m guilds they have to drop people they like and played with for years and 10m will suddenly have to double there roster.

Yes change to raid size has happened before and the raiding scene will survive. I think this will even end up strengthening it by drawing the fractures 10/25 back together but the start of WoD is going to be rough and hundreds of guilds will die in the transition, and i dont just mean die as 2 10 man's are merged but merge and then fail because of any number of reasons.

Deleted
    GG 10 man guilds. lol, just wtf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanaan Jungle: Within the overgrown jungle home of the Bleeding Hollow clan, a Dark Portal is under construction . . . and an Iron Horde army makes grim preparations to conquer Azeroth.

kewl

Quote Originally Posted by Infract View Post
    How did Blizzard not learn that nobody cares about Garrosh Hellscream, no one likes Garrosh Hellscream, and no one wants to fight Garrosh Hellscream again.
    Screw u. Best Warchief ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    LFR = LFR
    Flex = Normal
    Normal = Heroic
    Heroic = Mythic.
    Looks like 4 to me.
    Pretty much this, it's still all the same, they're just making all "difficulties" Flexible number-wise... which is how it should've been originally. Difficulty should be set and have nothing to do with how many people go.

Seriously people, if you're so desperate to unsub that you are screaming "This expansion will be the worst ever!!!" into the mirror right now...just, go away already?

I for one am optimistic, but then I wasn't born with an abundance of negativity in my system. Can't wait to see what they'll reveal as Blizzcon goes on. A bit disappointed they didn't show us new female tauren model...

When I read, "Lots of opportunities to create new creatures." This expansion feels a ways off. Perhaps, they'll add a class or something before release. But, very, "Meh" so far, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    im scared cause so far most all of the stuff from that one leak is turning out to be true... pretty sure that one leak also said available DECEMBER 2014. have they confirmed or denied this yet? even if mop isnt over and theres another content patch... 13 months from now.. pls noooo

Plot twist: Everyone is a Dreadlord

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    im scared cause so far most all of the stuff from that one leak is turning out to be true... pretty sure that one leak also said available DECEMBER 2014. have they confirmed or denied this yet? even if mop isnt over and theres another content patch... 13 months from now.. pls noooo
    I feel like anything past summer 2014 is insane from blizzard. They would lose millions and millions of people if they stretch the current game out for a year.

I can't believe people are complaining about this. It looks great. The only thing I'm worried about is it doesn't seem like it's very far along right now. I hope I'm wrong with that. But seriously, people have screamed for how long they missed TBC?

I mean we're even getting player housing essentially. This looks really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    I can't believe people are complaining about this. It looks great. The only thing I'm worried about is it doesn't seem like it's very far along right now. I hope I'm wrong with that. But seriously, people have screamed for how long they missed TBC?

I mean we're even getting player housing essentially. This looks really interesting.
    People just love to complain about everything.

"FUCK YOU FOR GIVING US NEW CONTENT AND NEW THINGS BLIZZARD"

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    People just love to complain about everything.

"FUCK YOU FOR GIVING US NEW CONTENT AND NEW THINGS BLIZZARD"
    Heres your green jello, its a new color. Enjoy your new content and be grateful.

For every "just love to complain about everything" comment, is a "has to comment about everyone complaining about everything" comment. Pot meet kettle.

Deleted
    The Dark Below = game formerly known as Titam
    WoD Release date = April 2014 because the company tasked to print the game cover art has been told to complete the work before April 2014