Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Garrisons are cool, can't wait. However, similar system has been in WoW since TBC (ability to spawn, name NPCs, create bases).

I don't have the virtual ticket, so forgive my asking: but when abouts do the videos of the panels usually get put up on the front page? Sunday?
    Disclaimer: No I'm not Alliance. I reserve the right to bat for both factions thank you very much.

Mythic is a new difficulty harder than heroic with a 20 player fixed size.
    Sorry .. but thats not true -_-

Mythic is equivalent of current Heroic difficulty. All names got shifted one down, with removal of the name Flexible difficulty (since, the flexible mechanic is applied to most of difficulties)
    Last edited by Silvertaurus; 2013-11-09 at 05:30 PM.

lol I saw "Vallery" XD Might wanna fix that :3

I have one question about the instant 90, If you instant 90 from 1-90 is there a way to get some gear that is around the 90lvl stats? because i think trying to lvl in Draenor with lvl 1 grays is going to be diffecultt, but other then that I am liking how the expac is turning out

Quote Originally Posted by frozenembers View Post
    Wrathion saves him and takes him back in time.
    Uhhh.
    Kairoz does.

wait what??? 10 player heroic raiding is dead with this expansion?!!!! fuck this!!

For the 90 boost do you have to make a toon now or can you choose to use it at anytime? Information on this would be nice to know.