Thread: garrisons?

garrisons?

What are they really going to do?

I see where it says it will gather stuff, is it gathering herbs/ore, gathering gold? Anyone have some info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymonic View Post
    Fighting against a warlock is about being under a constant barrage of smaller spells that chip away at your health. During the fight you would constantly be trying to do enough damage to the warlock to kill him before his spells build to critical mass, killing you. Warlocks prefer a very blatant display of their power. Walking around with their minions, or having their spells scorch the very earth they are battling upon

10+ Year Old Account
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...your-garrison/

That should get you started on finding out about garrisons.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Minigame and a time waster with a bit of management and upkeep. Probably nothing more.

Will it be entertaining and fun? You will have to wait for that like the rest of us.

i roll my eyes when time wasting is brought up in video games

If you've played Assassin's Creed 2 onward where you could gather assassins and send them on missions, I think you'll have an idea of how that aspect is going to work. I kind of like the idea myself. I'm diggin' the garrison feature.