10+ Year Old Account

BRB Rerolling Draenei

Cause DAMN SON, this is IT!! We finally will be able to see the draenei civilization on the peak of it's glory!! Are other draenei fan's really excited about this?

As long as the Draenei cities and buildings aren't destroyed before we see them - like in the trailer. As soon as they show Karabor, boom, the Iron Horde blows the crap out of it with Gronn guns.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

As long as it's actually there -- and not in Horde questlines for once.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    If WoD follows the story of the book "Rise of the Horde" the Draenei civilization will be exterminated by 80%.
    The attack on Karabor is the beginning of this slaughter and you can see it in the trailer.

But i'm glad that Draenei will finally be able to take a huge role in Warcraft.

Deleted
    Appears that they won't redo the Draenei models

if we have to participate or let the genocide happen to preserve the time line or something I assume many won't be all too happy...
    but blizz might just go "fuck it timeline is already fucked" and we can actually save them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    if we have to participate or let the genocide happen to preserve the time line or something I assume many won't be all too happy...
    but blizz might just go "fuck it timeline is already fucked" and we can actually save them
    I'm actually thinking we are not there to "preserve" the timeline, cause it seems we arrive after the "Iron Horde" shit happened instead of the fel horde. So Draenor is already fucked up timeline wise, and I'd wager we are there to prevent the iron horde from spilling in other world than to maintain history as it is.

So yeah, preventing the draenei genocide is a big priority to have an army in the conflict.

PS: Shadowmoon Valley looks fucking gorgeous.