Where is Ogrim Doomhammerrrr?

We have seen the major Warlords and leaders of the orcs clans from Warcraft 1 and 2, even Durotan

but.. Where is Ogrim Doomhammer?

I have a theory

Garrosh will back in the past and find an Orc called Ogrim, he will try to convince him to join his cause, but after an "accidental death" the original Ogrim, Garrosh will realise that he can "take his place" and put on his armor.

GARROSH will become OGRIM DOOMHAMMER, the former mentor of Thrall, and leader of the Orcish Horde during the last moments of Warcraft 2

The circle... the circle is going to be complete

Orgrim is second in command of Blackrock clan. We'll get Blackhand and probably will see Orgrim.

Deleted
    Time travel. Opening a can of worms.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjust View Post
    Orgrim is second in command of Blackrock clan. We'll get Blackhand and probably will see Orgrim.
    But remember, Garrosh has travel to the past to convince Blackhand to use new "technology" to rally the new Iron Horde

While Gromash is going to be like the leader, it seems that Blackhand is going to be the weapon master and provider of all the technology

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    But remember, Garrosh has travel to the past to convince Blackhand to use new "technology" to rally the new Iron Horde

While Gromash is going to be like the leader, it seems that Blackhand is going to be the weapon master and provider of all the technology
    but its not blackhand who rallies the new iron horde. Its grom Hellscream

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    but its not blackhand who rallies the new iron horde. Its grom Hellscream
    Yeah, but in the original "timeline" in Warcraft 2 , Blackhand is the one that rallies the horde, what I am trying to say is that the 2 timelines are going to collide in the same events, the invasion of Azeroth

That's a really funny idea actually. But I totally can see this entire expansion having absolutely zero net effect on the present timeline and everything going back to normal once it's done. Not that that is a bad thing mind you!

Deleted
    I believe that the story is, some force has sent garrosh to another timeway as we have seen there are many timeways and ours is the true one. Think of it as multiple universes. He gets sent to a version of draenor and get to work changing the horde on this world and the force that sent him will try to create a bridge between it and our azeroth so an army can attack us. To me it has old gods or burning legion written all over it. the dark portal might be used my bronze dragonflight or timewalkers or both to make a bridge with this draenor and azeroth.

Deleted
    Orgrim still needs to rise in power in Thunderlord Clan before he can take Blackrock Clan :P I'm sure he will be the first if not the second after Durotan to meet Garrosh (or will Garrosh go straight to chop Gul'Dan's head before he even offers the council the blood of Mannoroth (?)