Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need a certain skin to deal with the dirty underpants of MMO-Champ, don't worry because the morons that go on and on will eventually get themselves slapped upside their heads and tazed back under their bridges once again.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

This is the norm, everywhere you go everything you see will be beat down. it doesn't matter how amazing something is the entitled little pukes will piss all over it. thats the nature of things now. multiple generations of runts being raised with no consequences had destroyed human values. simply put, it will never be good enough.

my opinion, it looks amazing! the Garrisons look awesome and I cant wait for new content. the followers seem cool. i loved them in swtor, so if theyre anything like that ill be amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    Prob just a bunch of bitchy tards who aren't even familiar with the lore and can't appreciate the story we're going to witness. Reading something, sure, but PLAYING it, damn man, this is going to be awesome.
    More like people who are very familiar with the lore and realizing that everything they love about it and every character is about to get changed? Now i don't know the ins and outs if how it is going to work. I can understand why people are a bit miffed about the time travel shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I remember the Wrath announcement people were insanely positive. Because it was good.
    Revisionist history.

People threw a bitch-fit over Death Knights because ZOMG TEH LOREZZZZ.

Warcraft became about doing as much cool and "epic" shit as humanly possible damn the consistency somewhere around original-Naxx.

Pretty much just a matter of coming to terms with it. There's a story, the story "makes sense" to some extent, but it's pretty much just framed to make us go to awesome places.

It's the Internet, anonymity encourages people to be cynical because there're no reprecussions, it's like therapy.
    I think it looked good, probably a little lacking in features, but Lore Wise it's god-tier.

Deleted
    This is the standard, 2 days- 2 weeks whining that comes after a new announcement:
    "Ügh, too littul cuntent, WoD suckzz already altheugh i havunt played yet."
    It's standard, annoying and inevitable.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, just ignore them. This expansion is shaping up to be an amazing one. Haven't been this pumped for an expansion in quite some time personally. You'll start noticing that it's the same old faces on MMO-Champion who go out of their way to be the buzzkill and hate on everything Blizzard does. They're allowed their opinions of course, but they're wrong. They always are.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    So much negativity. We're getting a new expansion, new dungeons, new mobs to kill, new rares, new raids,etc. Lots of content and all I see on here is "lemmee see we get 10 more levels and a few dungeons and revamped stuff... this sucks".

Good lord. Give the thing a chance before you bash it to the ground.
    I think it looks great. I was slightly (only slightly) underwhelmed until they went into detail about the Garrisons. That was the 'okay, this is AWESOME' moment for me.

OP, have you met the wow community? It's like a meat grinder, there's nothing you could possibly say that wouldn't get flamed by someone.