Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    This forum is indeed a buzzkill. It looks great to me and I look forward to it.
    New class to 90? awesome. You dont need to level 1-90 to learn a new class. It's not that hard.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Probably, but the garrison is pretty big. The rest is contenty and not dynamic or game design

I mean seriously, SORTING BAGS?

What is bagnon and the other ten bag addons
    Yea it looks like the garrison is pretty flushed out but still I mean for all that talk of putting more money into warcraft and titan developers coming back and lead time on expansions that's it? *shrug*
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Struck me too. Whenever sth is announced on the live stream a "Lol this suck I am dissapoint" thread pops up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by sourmonkey View Post
    how many exp packs have i heard give it a chance and like MoP it lacked substance. the way the lore is being laid out is why there is hate , we want to move forward not a parallel backwards time travel. if we go back before illidan and black temple in the past then wtf did i do in TBC ? this lore lay out is creating a paradox of what when and why's . i defeated illidan but if garrosh went back shouldnt that mean it never happened ?

i guess its best i find other games in the near future, i dont support bad ideas
    Its the same as ending a novel or a movie with “it was all a dream”, it makes everything that happened before feels unimportaint.

Eh, people are so negative anymore. If they were given a million dollars (or the equivalent) in cash they'd complain that it isn't green enough (or whatever color someone's money comes in).

You need a certain skin to deal with the dirty underpants of MMO-Champ, don't worry because the morons that go on and on will eventually get themselves slapped upside their heads and tazed back under their bridges once again.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

This is the norm, everywhere you go everything you see will be beat down. it doesn't matter how amazing something is the entitled little pukes will piss all over it. thats the nature of things now. multiple generations of runts being raised with no consequences had destroyed human values. simply put, it will never be good enough.

my opinion, it looks amazing! the Garrisons look awesome and I cant wait for new content. the followers seem cool. i loved them in swtor, so if theyre anything like that ill be amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erikrsson View Post
    Prob just a bunch of bitchy tards who aren't even familiar with the lore and can't appreciate the story we're going to witness. Reading something, sure, but PLAYING it, damn man, this is going to be awesome.
    More like people who are very familiar with the lore and realizing that everything they love about it and every character is about to get changed? Now i don't know the ins and outs if how it is going to work. I can understand why people are a bit miffed about the time travel shenanigans.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I remember the Wrath announcement people were insanely positive. Because it was good.
    Revisionist history.

People threw a bitch-fit over Death Knights because ZOMG TEH LOREZZZZ.

Warcraft became about doing as much cool and "epic" shit as humanly possible damn the consistency somewhere around original-Naxx.

Pretty much just a matter of coming to terms with it. There's a story, the story "makes sense" to some extent, but it's pretty much just framed to make us go to awesome places.

It's the Internet, anonymity encourages people to be cynical because there're no reprecussions, it's like therapy.
    I think it looked good, probably a little lacking in features, but Lore Wise it's god-tier.

This is the standard, 2 days- 2 weeks whining that comes after a new announcement:
    "Ügh, too littul cuntent, WoD suckzz already altheugh i havunt played yet."
    It's standard, annoying and inevitable.

Bah, just ignore them. This expansion is shaping up to be an amazing one. Haven't been this pumped for an expansion in quite some time personally. You'll start noticing that it's the same old faces on MMO-Champion who go out of their way to be the buzzkill and hate on everything Blizzard does. They're allowed their opinions of course, but they're wrong. They always are.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    So much negativity. We're getting a new expansion, new dungeons, new mobs to kill, new rares, new raids,etc. Lots of content and all I see on here is "lemmee see we get 10 more levels and a few dungeons and revamped stuff... this sucks".

Good lord. Give the thing a chance before you bash it to the ground.
    I think it looks great. I was slightly (only slightly) underwhelmed until they went into detail about the Garrisons. That was the 'okay, this is AWESOME' moment for me.

OP, have you met the wow community? It's like a meat grinder, there's nothing you could possibly say that wouldn't get flamed by someone.