WRATHION helps GARROSH escape!

Saying it now, Wrathion helps Garrosh escape for his own purpose. Pretty sure this will play out into the next expansion which will be an invasion on Azeroth and the Burning Legion.

Isnt he still in timeout for the bitchfit he had?

Wrathion wanted a united Azeroth to stop the Burning Legion.

...with this, if it would work, he will have succeeded. Hm.

i really hope we can kill that little prick Wrathion, i so hate him for some reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they'll try and make up for the shit Deathwing encounter in Cata with his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    Isnt he still in timeout for the bitchfit he had?
    He probably see the old horde as a better stronger force to fight the Burning legion now that Alliance didnt take the chance to wipe out the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Maybe they'll try and make up for the shit Deathwing encounter in Cata with his son.
    Exactly. Wrathioin may want revenge and have a change of heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    He probably see the old horde as a better stronger force to fight the Burning legion now that Alliance didnt take the chance to wipe out the Horde.
    Yup, sounds about right. If this is the case he's just playing both ends against the middle and hoping whoever emerges will be strong enough to withstand the Legion.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Garrosh would have been dead by now if Varian hadn't been there to interrupt Thrall.
    Seriously, after the ruined Deathwing resolution (unempowering the dragons), the MoP one is the second ruined resolution (letting garrosh survive). "There must always be a Lich King" wasn't a very good resolution either. Not to even mention the fact that they let Kil'Jaeden survive as well. 4 horribad expansion resolutions in a row. All we did during the last 7 years was a total waste of time storywise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Saying it now, Wrathion helps Garrosh escape for his own purpose. Pretty sure this will play out into the next expansion which will be an invasion on Azeroth and the Burning Legion.
    they already confirmed wrathion isnt the one who helps him. its kairoz, why? who the hell knows why
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Garrosh would have been dead by now if Varian hadn't been there to interrupt Thrall.
    Seriously, after the ruined Deathwing resolution (unempowering the dragons), the MoP one is the second ruined resolution (letting garrosh survive). "There must always be a Lich King" wasn't a very good resolution either. Not to even mention the fact that they let Kil'Jaeden survive as well. 4 horribad expansion resolutions in a row. All we did during the last 7 years was a total waste of time storywise.
    yet the story continues....keep trying.