Cheapest way to start on a new account + keep BOAS?

Im wanting to start a fresh achievement point wise, but I want to keep my BOAs (I have about 80% of all the boas)

What do you think would be the cheapest way to do this? I'd have to create a new battle-net account for starters...to get my achievement points reset to 0. But would there be any possible way for me to get my BOAS over to this new battle-net?

Im really unfamirliar with the RAF system...unsure if I should use this? Also ---- Shouldn't WoW be on Sale right now?

BOAS are Battle.net account bound so you cannot transfer them to another Battle.net account.

Easiest method -- RAF your own account, make a 2nd account under your battle.net ( like a child acct) and you can send your boas to those chars on the 2nd acct. Had my account since vanilla, my wife has had her account for eons under mine (same login name and pw) and I've been able to send boa's to chars on both accounts . Originally she had a char on my account, I loaded it w/ boa's and then character transferred her to her own account. At some point, they went w/ the REALID / battle.net setup and i've been able to send boas to both accounts ever since just by sending to the character name. No problems or issues ( plus you can insure you group w/ yourself for the Refer-A-Friend xp benefits and summoning options.)
    Last edited by Raistmaj; 2013-11-16 at 04:56 AM. Reason: typos

you cant. Achievement points and BOAs are both tied to your battle net account. Even if you add another account under it, it would still get your achievement points.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could probably dump them all on a character (reach whatever level required to server-transfer) and server-transfer the character to your new account.