Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Level 100 Talents

Death from Above, Basic Skills and Shadow Figure.
    What do you think guys?

If Death from Above will be like leaping charge... Oh my god I'm maining Rogue.

Deleted
    I'm surprised to not see changes to our previous tiers of talents... perhaps it's far too early to expect that though!

New ones sound... interesting

I was hoping to see the same (changes to other tiers) which would confirm at least a partial rework if not a full rework of Rogues. Oh well, at least we get an early glimpse at level 100 talents (and also the fact that they choose Rogue to showcase these makes me think they are at LEAST thinking about us.)

Yay.

Well, we have only names there, so it's too early for anything. Let's hope for the next panels and see if we get some more informations.

EDIT: way more interesting is the removal of hit and expertise. More focus on really and more interesting offensive stats.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    From what I heard during the stream the talents are available on the Demo Machines on the show floor.

If someone wants to go grab a couple of selfies with the tooltips shown we'll throw much love!

Deleted
    Shadow Reflection does sound like some kind of copy of yourself. Death from Above, judging by the icon, could just as well be some kind of aoe. Aaand Master the Basics sounds like a pretty nice single target increase.

Time will tell.
    Last edited by mmoc0488bfa35f; 2013-11-08 at 11:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death from above...inc similar skill the add has on Siegecrafter.

Deleted
    It is also an achievement
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5874/
    aaaaand another achievement !
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5...ath-from-above

I think they're making a running gag of this name.

Deleted
    Master the Basics- did we not have something similar in ...WotLK? maybe my mind's playing tricks, but I recall something akin to it.

Deleted
    Well Master the Basics sounds pretty good. Seems like every other class has pictures of the new tier popping up on the forums. Would be great to get the last 2 that we don't know already!

any ss of the other 2 talents?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cersae View Post
    Master the Basics- did we not have something similar in ...WotLK? maybe my mind's playing tricks, but I recall something akin to it.
    We had a talent that gave energy from autoattacks iirc in the assassination tree. But not combopoints.

Death From Above - Bladestorm
    Shadow Reflection + Shadow Dance sound ALREADY OP.

Deleted
    Shadow Reflection sounds pretty cool.

Death from Above could make for some nice Sub cleave/aoe.
    Last edited by mmoc0488bfa35f; 2013-11-08 at 11:52 PM.

Deleted
    Basic skills sounds pretty basic compared to the other two.

I was hoping for a rework like making anticipation and shadowstep base skills instead of talents

Deleted
    Damn that's some pretty significant talents compared to the mop ones.

very early days yet, I expect changes to pre 100 talents. And we finally get an aoe finished that may not be shit, yay.