More gameplay & Character creation

Looks like rage cast posted 2 more videos:

All credit goes to Rage Cast.

I was a bit worried about all the models getting the same face (female pandaren/worgen case). I'm glad to see that, even if they all share the same face model (like every model so far), the textures do change enough to give a different feeling for each character.

I was able to recognize most of the hairstyles, beards and faces, which means they do look like the original model (the dwarf they used for most of the presentation was quite different to its original counterpart, to be honest).

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I was a bit worried about all the models getting the same face (female pandaren/worgen case). I'm glad to see that, even if they all share the same face model (like every model so far), the textures do change enough to give a different feeling for each character.

I was able to recognize most of the hairstyles, beards and faces, which means they do look like the original model (the dwarf they used for most of the presentation was quite different, to be honest).
    Yeah I really like how they remind me of the old models.
    The hair also looks really good, even the hair color.
    They grey color in the dwarf / gnome hair look really realisitc

Deleted
    really hope they have multiple faces still, i don't want every orc face looking the same (like pandas)

Gnomes look Like the biggest change imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonoth View Post
    really hope they have multiple faces still, i don't want every orc face looking the same (like pandas)
    Yeah me too.. Atm it looks like only the eye color change, but I hope that's just because it's still in progress

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, Gnomes look like they got the best model update of them all.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

That creation video looked great. It's one thing to see the pictures from the Blizzcon presentation, but actually seeing those models in WoW is entirely different. They did a remarkable job of maintaining the spirit of the original models. It looks like "WoW HD" instead of the mess that was Shadows of Luclin models in EverQuest, for example.

same face seems like placeholder right now

I really hope we get more faces than that.

Thanks for spending more time showing F**king gnomes than on orcs, asshole!

Seeing those numbers on the game play video made me quite happy. Finally something that makes sense. Still a bit too big for my taste, maybe those for the end of the expansion but meh can't have everything now can we?

And the models look great, it's like the first time seeing them and imagining all of those small details in my head only that now they are actually real.
    I have a really good feeling about this expansion.