Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the DOTA and LOL communities are toxic as hell. You think the WoW community is bad? we are lamb chops play along compared to how toxic they are.

I for one look forward to a brawler game that has our community in it.

I'm most excited about the removal of Hit and Expertise. For the rest it seems to be just new zones with a big 'farm'. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Better content? You know this is Cataclysm version of The Burning Crusade right ? Now only longer since its 10 levels.... not 5. But the land mass is tiny.
    So you've played it, you know how big the landmasses are for the players, cool. Those maps dont show scale, it looks to be the same map as outland, which was fine for 10 levels, but it has more, so...

Deleted
    HotS looks pretty nice so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaries View Post
    We don't need another race or class. We need an expansion with real story depth. I hope this delivers.
    mmmmm,no. Some people aren't here for the story. Story can be good but, I don't care either way. I'm a pvper. I dont read quest text unless I have to. I accept the quests, go to blue area and kill red stuff.

Whats exciting to me every expansion are races and classes because I've been playing since vanilla and everything gets old.

- - - Updated - - -

The Garrison part to me seems cheap. It's not player housing. It's like in MoP where everyone farmed on the same instanced place. No one can visit your garrison except npcs. It's not very exciting at all. I didn't make a farm in mop and i probably wont be making a garrison in ....WoD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    mmmmm,no. Some people aren't here for the story. Story can be good but, I don't care either way. I'm a pvper. I dont read quest text unless I have to. I accept the quests, go to blue area and kill red stuff.

Whats exciting to me every expansion are races and classes because I've been playing since vanilla and everything gets old.

- - - Updated - - -

The Garrison part to me seems cheap. It's not player housing. It's like in MoP where everyone farmed on the same instanced place. No one can visit your garrison except npcs. It's not very exciting at all. I didn't make a farm in mop and i probably wont be making a garrison in ....WoD.
    You can visit the garrisons if the player allows you to, and it's not instanced.

I only hope they create the option to make Tauren camps, undead fortresses, night elf garrison etc. I want more racial influence.

Deleted
    As Blizzard cinematics' biggest fan I am so disappointed by the Warlords of Draenor trailer.
    It is really the worst ever. It looks like an in-game 3d cinematics. This first trailer ever for WoW looks about 10x better.
    Plus It hasn't any epicness. I am tired of seeing orcs after MoP: Mist of Orcs.
    If the WoW team can't even make a cinematics this really doesn't bode well for the new extension.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    As Blizzard cinematics' biggest fan I am so disappointed by the Warlords of Draenor trailer.
    It is really the worst ever. It looks like an in-game 3d cinematics. This first trailer ever for WoW looks about 10x better.
    If the WoW team can't even make a cinematics this really doesn't bode well for the new extension.
    Are you retarded or something? It's BlizzCon trailer, not the expansion trailer.... Every expansion has those +cinematic. At least check what you're saying before you start to cry, thxbb.

10+ Year Old Account
    The community really does act toxic about these kind of things, you can never give em what you want and when you do they still get mad about it and say. "THIS IS ISN'T WHAT WE WANTED!" Beggars can't be choosers ya'know.
    They finally gave: New player models. Be a little damned happy about that especially that they even showed the models and how they're doing with them. I think that beats getting a new race/class over anything. Besides, more classes would be more nerfs, buffs, and people complaining about the class. Another race would be. "Just as stupid as (Insert name of bestial race here.)"
    Also they gave: Garrisons which are technically player houses, again one of the things that the community has wanted for a long time. What more do some of these people want? WORLD OF EPICCRAFT: THE RECKONING OF THE LICH KINGS EPICUBERPOWERFOOORCExXX."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    Is this your first expansion?

and so on...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Absolutly Crap expasion what I have heard so far.

The worst part tho.. is that it seems like they are putting ZERO effort into 5.5 so ppl are talking about AT LEAST 8 months of nothingness on live servers. Thats total and utter disgrace and shows HOW LITTLE Blizzard has learned from Cataclysm where they let their severs die and put ZERO effort on paying loyal consumers.
    Want me to get your mommy to warm up a bottle of milk cry baby?

I don't remember the name of the blonde girl from starcraft but she is so cool . The best cinematic ever seen!