Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    So much whining, sigh
    Your post is so constructive and helpful.

Deleted
    With or Without You
    Interesting, for BM not much changes. Just a bit more pet dmg.

For MM and SV... Blizz needs to be careful with this, we need to use RoS and master's call (and pet abilities) in PvP and arena, I hope this change is not a PvE one (you don't need any of those abilities in PvE). For PvP they need to make a lot of the pet abilities usable by the hunter (master's call and RoS uncrittable mainly). Trading a pet CC for increased damage seems like a fair trade off, trading it for RoS + Freedom + pet CC doesn't to me since these are such important abilities.

Due to this id rather just keep my pet then have 30% more damage :P

Bola shot would be good for pve not so much for pvp

and snipe.. well if its replacing steady shot and cobra shot it will be our only way to gain focus. Only concern is the cast time, in arena people will LoS that easily. Needs to do a decent amount of damage if its going to be a 3 second cast + our only way to gain focus. If you remember cataclysm, getting aimed shot off could be quite tricky at times.

All in all im not so pleased with the preliminary out look of these talents but hopefully they will change in the near future.
    Last edited by mmoc878d45672e; 2013-11-13 at 11:33 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bola shot looks like it may be the better choice in terms of DPS especially in smaller raid teams where the pet's buff is needed. Snipe is a possibility but that mobility penalty is pretty huge.

They need to make variations of Bola Shot and Snipe for each spec if they are still planning on spec differentiation for Hunters.