Thread: Quiver

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Quiver

Obviously not confirmation but certainly gives me hope.

Deleted
    yeah i saw it too! hoping they make a return!

Deleted
    epic! I would love it if they got our Quivers back <3

Lot's of hunter speculation coming from the trailer. I like it.

Hunter is wearing a quiver yes, but nobody mentioned the fact that after shooting the arrow the hunter is melee'ing with a sword...WTF over?
    "You take 4,994,468 boredom damage from daily quests.... You have died."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have my polearm back. I think we looked much better with them.

Deleted
    Damn, saw that too, really hope to see it in the game. Looks just awesome. Would love to have melee weapon on too though, as SL1200 said. Would make me a happy hunter, armed and dangerous! 8D

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I think you're reading a bit much into how what a trailer shows compares to what we actually see in-game. Why would you want quivers back anyway? Hunters were very happy to get rid of ammo and quivers some years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    I think you're reading a bit much into how what a trailer shows compares to what we actually see in-game. Why would you want quivers back anyway? Hunters were very happy to get rid of ammo and quivers some years ago.
    It is only for looks. I think most hunters are happy with the ammo gone (not all ofc), but people still miss the quiver, which is all about the looks of having it there. Just like Paladins have been asking for librams to hang from their belts, do many Hunters want quivers to just be displayed.

Deleted
    did they just confirm quivers on Q&A?

he said he wants someone to ask him about quivers because he has a great answer, but none of these kids are asking them!

Deleted
    sure sounded like it, yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolgrim View Post
    sure sounded like it, yeah

nobody asked about it though?!?!! wtf is wrong with those people!

And NOONE asked for this. Instead, we got tons of stupid questions about 20mans. -_-

awh man why did no one ask about the quivers I mean it's obvious they'll make a comeback but I wanted to hear him say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmon View Post
    Hunter is wearing a quiver yes, but nobody mentioned the fact that after shooting the arrow the hunter is melee'ing with a sword...WTF over?
    this made me lol, but totally true

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe no one asked. Wth lol. Someone could have tacked it on the end of their question for us

he totally said this! OMG! those faggots with these stupid questions .... REAL ID SLOTS LOL!... quivers should be confirmed now

i love you Chris Robinson!

I think it confirmed it indeed, he really wanted to answer that it's finally up :P

Art design guy just said on QnA " Someone ask me about quivers I have an answer this year " of course no one did, just asked stupid shit. But I'm sure there here for good.

Q&A, one of the panels asked: "Is no one going to ask about Quivers?!" - to which no one did :P