Thread: Quiver

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    there are more important issues with hunters than quivers.
    Although that would be great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    There was an interview-type thing on the main panel where questions from twitter were being answered. The quiver question came up and they literally gave the answer I mentioned in my previous post.

EDIT:
    Because I like to pretend I'm a nice guy who helps people out, here is the full story. (I'm typing this as it plays in the background so ignore any typing errors and possibly a missed word here and there).

5:46 PM, main stage.

Interviewer: So to start off here, not everyone heard the answer to the quiver question so why don't we start there because we got asked about 10 questions, so what about quivers.
    Tom: Well quivers are one of those things we always wanted to express on our characters but haven't gotten the chance to yet. It's not a part of what we are focused on for Warlords of Draenor because there is the validity of upgrading the character models themselves but someday we'll get to it.

Long story short, don't get your hopes up just yet. But I still wonder what all the fuss was about and why they wanted people to ask about quivers so badly. Maybe they do have something planned or something. Then again, it could be an inside joke from them.
    NO, They quitted Q&A 5 minutes earlier..and there was nothing..Try harder please..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampa91 View Post
    NO, They quitted Q&A 5 minutes earlier..and there was nothing..Try harder please..
    It was after the Q&A between panels, but hey believe what you want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    considering in real life a hunter wouldnt let some dude stab him in the face while he tries to shoot an arrow it makes sense.
    Considering in real life a hunter wouldn't be a blue space goat...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Can we start pre-screening the morons out of the Q&A line-up next year -.-
    So that we can have morons asking about quivers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post

I'd say having more people asking the same questions is worse than 1 person asking about quivers.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banur View Post

Considering in real life we wouldnt be shooting magic out of our bodies.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    It was after the Q&A between panels, but hey believe what you want to believe.
    I remember seeing them ask and a nice no for now was given. Let quivers die, and let the devs focus on actual hunter gameplay instead of wanting eyes of the beast back and other miniscule things.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been able to post this since I forgot my log in info, but at blizzcon I talked to Ion Hazzikostas after the WoW Q&A when no one asked about quivers.
    He told me he didn't know all the details (being an encounter designer and not the art director) But he said quivers WOULD be coming back (I assume with the expansion release) and there would be different styles and different attachment points for them.
    That's pretty much all I could get out of him at the Hilton but I thought some of you would be interested in any details you could get.

Rather have melee weapons back then quiver, they were just annoying.

I would like weapon slots for melee weapons if only for looks. I always liked the look of having 2 axes sheathed at my side whilst I fired my bow. even if they were non functional for the most part

Deleted
    Quivers would just be a purely cosmetical thing which a lot of Hunters have been asking for. I know some Hunters have even asked for a minor glyph to equip a random polearm or staff from your bags just for looks, much like the Felguard glyph for Demo locks.