World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues

World of Warcraft: The Adventure Continues
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    asdasdasd
    • asdasd

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, I'm so excited for asdasdasd!!!

Deleted
    Hell yes,the best feature in the entire expansion.Screw new character models,we have asdasd!!

asdasd may actually persuade me to resub. Man, Blizzard is really pulling out all the stops this time around.

Damn, posting in amazing asdasd thread,

and, wouldnt adding asdasd to the game cause a bunch of problems form the aiojfglo guys?
    I've no idea what to write here.

All you guys who said #2 can suck it. I was saying months ago, "Blizzcon is going to be about #1.. you just wait and see". Nobody believed me and its right there.

WEEEEEEEEEEE
    stuff, yo

/fixed for ya

This is an amazing feature! I was so disappointed with the expansion but now I'm totally thrilled by this!

Edit: Awe it seems they're filling this in. No fun. Bewb should just make a giant picture of a smug as fuck cat as an announcement, whether Garfield or a real cat or a drawn one, it should be a huge image and it should be smug. That is all.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2013-11-08 at 10:36 PM.

Maybe he means yay

I'm still not sold on this expansion not sure why because it at least on paper has allot of things i wanted. But it does not have that Epic feeling i am used to maybe its me getting older who knows.

How is this NOT a time travel xpack? lol

This isn't a time travel expansion, time travel is just a tool to explain the ongoing story. It isn't being used to massively change the current timeline. The past is fine!

You what??

How the hell isnt this a time travel expansion?? We all travel back in time to the old draenor dont we?

also, this was what I was afraid of, if this expansion wont change the current timeline, we know the outcome from this expac will be basically the same as what it would have been if we didnt go back in time

The team went through many iterations to figure out how the Warlords would be brought back. Garrosh was originally going to go back to Outland and resurrect the Warlords, but that concept didn't work out well.
    It didn't work out well? NO SHIT....??
    Not only you refuse to let ANY character die, but you also want to resurrect every friggin' character as well! Grow some balls, Blizz, seriously!

And they say their dev team is the biggest ever now, with 40% increase or more, yet the content they offer with WoD is soooo underwhelming! What are these people working on ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    This isn't a time travel expansion, time travel is just a tool to explain the ongoing story. It isn't being used to massively change the current timeline. The past is fine!

You what??

How the hell isnt this a time travel expansion?? We all travel back in time to the old draenor dont we?

also, this was what I was afraid of, if this expansion wont change the current timeline, we know the outcome from this expac will be basically the same as what it would have been if we didnt go back in time
    I don't believe we traveled back, for some "Random" reasons, the past is brought to the present and merges with it.

Deleted
    "Draenor is a very savage world, so you can become a savage yourself or work with your own faction to avoid doing so."
    Immediately caught my attention. We can become renegades? Ronines? Lone blades? That... is .... AWESOME!!

Argarock - it is silly to even look at it fromt hat point of view. There has to be some net gain from the events here, something we use to battle the old gods, or Azshara, or the BL at the end of the day. If the entire expansion was just an interesting side quest with no bearing on current or near-future events, then when that happens, i will happily agree that time travel was retarded. But right now, we only know it is a tool to get us somewhere the story advancement needs us to be.

The issue with the time travel naysayers just seems to be the story isn't going where *you* want to it to go, it sucks. To which, I say, go write your own story, get it picked up for a game world, and do better. Or cancel, both WoW and these forums, so the people who do enjoy it can do so peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruak View Post
    It didn't work out well? NO SHIT....??
    Not only you refuse to let ANY character die, but you also want to resurrect every friggin' character as well! Grow some balls, Blizz, seriously!

And they say their dev team is the biggest ever now, with 40% increase or more, yet the content they offer with WoD is soooo underwhelming! What are these people working on ffs...
    'cause arthas isn't dead, kael isn't dead, illidan isn't dead, deathwing isn't dead...

you sure are knowledge about the world... of warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like..they dont know wtf are they even doing.