Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    gnome male missing a bit, maybe bigger eyes a bit dunno.
    but i like female gnomes they seem nice.
    tauren male so far really bad.
    dwarf & undead male pretty good.
    dwarf female something not right their eyer remind me of female pandas somehow.

hope they wont mess up my female night elves!

Deleted
    Female gnome model is so adorable

Deleted
    I might just make a female gnome now. These models look awsome!

Deleted
    Orc model, dwarf model, male gnome are awesome.

But female gnome... its horrible. They've completely ruined it!

Imho, player models are pure maintenance. It's not a selling point. You can log in and experience the new player models without purchasing the expansion. The Garrison is just an updated Tiller's farm. Right now, it's just a C- expansion that's being sold. There has to be some amazing technology being implemented that's not yet revealed or another class for this to be a success. Unless, success to Blizzard is simply sustaining existing subs and possibly up-ticking their current sub count to about 8 or 8.5 million from the existing 7.6 million.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renshu View Post
    Nah there's a high rez new Draenei girl in the trailer, theyare doing them all.
    Trailer models are not in game models.

I'm liking the new female Gnome models (and the new male Tauren). In fact I like all of them so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post

Am I only one that thought this?
    Gnomish sex face ftw, lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

I am really surprised when the panel said they are going to redo all the models including Draenei and Bloodelf, but I am really looking forward to those. Good job so far Blizzard, I am definitely pumped for next expansion.

Will it be possible to toggle between old and new models, in case they end up causing performance issues on some lower-end computers?

The Gnome models look great, except for their mouths... eww

Deleted
    I have 10 female gnomes and they were cute and beautiful. They had intelligent faces. Blizzard totally ruined female gnomes and made them look like stupid, cheap, duckface girls (I would say some rude word, but I wont). They killed my gnomish girls and I after I saw it, I lost interest to play new expansion. These wont be characters I've been playing for years... these will be some new faces I don't know.

Best artwork ever
    Last edited by Yxion; 2013-11-09 at 03:31 AM.

Why are there grilled hot dogs? Someone please tell me why there are grilled hot dogs I cannot stop thinking about the hot dogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a joke panel, and I want to see ogre females with the updated ogre male model.

The models all look great. I just might have to start playing again.... might.

Deleted
    what the fuck I think at least 75% of all females watching wants to see female human/nelf/belf/draenei updates!! How long will the wait be for some previews! And to all the haters on the new looks...don't forget you can choose a bunch of faces, not every face will look like the one they present right now, surely mean ones will look mean, and sweet ones will look sweet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hear ya. I'm disappointed they weren't more balanced with the preview. I am dying to see the belfs. I know they and the draenei are the last priority, but it's all I play, I was hoping for something today. Still excited though, if what was revealed is any indication they will be amazing.

Deleted
    I have a feeling belf will go towards the sylvanas model, and nelf like the ysera model. the faces at least. When i saw Ysera at first, i instantly thought of 'updated nelf' Actually...Tyrande will have the body as well i assume for Nelfs

10+ Year Old Account
    Female gnome and dwarf.

Do want.