[H] Flat Earth Society (world 26 10m) recruiting for 20-man mythic on WoD
We already were contemplating going 25 man, this was the final push that we needed, since there is no other option for hardcore raiding anymore. Anyway, here's a copy of our wowprogress information page.
The guild is currently a bit low on melee DPS and healers, so players of those roles will be recruited with utmost priority.
The guild has existed since early 2011, being a casual project led by two IRL friends (under a different name and on a different server). Ever since going hardcore for Dragon Soul, we have continuously improved our world ranking from 103 to 26 in Siege of Orgrimmar.
We take great pride in the stability the guild has achieved and maintained for the better part of three years, even through great roster problems and difficult times.
Having essentially started out spamming trade on our first server and trying to piece together a roster without anything to show for ourselves, we are very happy to have a team capable of coping with the challenges of high-end competitive raiding.
We derive great pleasure from working within a stable, high-performance team. Some of the players who joined this guild when it was still nascent remain with it to this day. Organization and efficiency and a continuous striving to be the best define the way we play.
Nothing is more important to us than the people we raid with. Respect for our teammates and an atmosphere of playful friendship is our highest goal. Openness, cooperation and joint solution seeking is what drives us.
Raiding Schedule [on progress]
Monday: 19.00 to 23.00
Tuesday: 19.00 to 23.00
Wednesday: 19.00 to 23.00
Thursday: 19.00 to 23.00
Friday: Free Day
Saturday: Free Day
Sunday: 19.00 to 23.00
It is traditional that, in the first two weeks of progression, we put in extra raids and/or start some raids earlier. After that time point we go back to 5 days a week following our schedule.
What we can offer you
(1) Stability in the guild. The leading team has known each other for a long time now and has already been through pretty much the worst situations possible. So suddenly going nuts and disbanding will never happen.
(2) Leadership that will always be engaged in guild matters and at all times will invest all of their talent into solving all guild-related issues.
(3) Able raid-leading. We are experienced and mature, do a lot of research and our first and most important goal is to seek perfection. We are also open to suggestions from our teammates, both in raids and outside them and prefer to keep a more democratic way when discussing ways to approach the boss fights.
(4) Fairness and impartiality in loot. Our loot distribution system is a Loot Council.
(5) A comfortable and friendly raiding atmosphere. Some of the above may sound dangerously like us taking things too serious. We are not. Get to know us and you will soon realize that we very often joke around about all sorts of stuff (much of which is not WoW-related). We will take everything as serious as necessary but as light as possible.
(6) We will always accept that real-life issues are more important than WoW. No one will be punished for occasionally having other obligations that interfere with their participation. It goes without saying that we still require our members to be consequent and join the majority of the raids.
Valaras, im an priest who quit at the end of wrath,
blizzcon made me resub and im looking for a guild as serious as im used too for WoD
Would it be fine to still apply?
I have quite the exceptional resume.
Im unable to apply as my computer is gone for two weeks to be upgraded, and guild websites on tablets make you rage more than wiping on felmyst in sunwell. seeing as im returning from quitting, alot of what I have to provide is much different and suited more to a conversation. Do you have any means of communication we can use?