15+ Year Old Account

No new class yet

I'm shocked we have yet to hear about no new classes yet past 2 expansions that waS the big opener do hoping for day 2 we hear something

What was the new class in Cata? I forgot.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

For the first time ever in an expansion, we're getting no races or classes. It seems like they're focusing on what we currently have in the game which is great as we have a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    For the first time ever in an expansion, we're getting no races or classes. It seems like they're focusing on what we currently have in the game which is great as we have a lot.
    Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by Xabris View Post
    Cataclysm?
    Cata had 2 new races.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need a new race, new models are covering that. And we don't need a new class cause I don't want to switch mains again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabris View Post
    Cataclysm?
    We got 2 new races in cataclysm (worgen and goblins)

Also O.P remenber that we got a new race and class in MoP, so at least it was obvious we wouldn't get a new class, we had more possibilities with a new race

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    Yeah it is usually one expansion two races then next expansion no new races and one a class.
    With MoP we got a new Class AND a New race, we still are in deficit of a new race over the course of two expansions overall but I can live with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Cata had 2 new races.
    We'll be technically getting 10 "new" races. Considering they are all getting redone, Vanilla-TBC. The only ones that aren't getting done are the two new races from Cata and the new race from TBC.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I'd rather they spend time making our classes more unique.
    rogues, hunters in particular are rather boring lately.
    and new models >>>>> new races, by a biiiig long shot. DEM FEMALE GNOMES!!!

They are redesigning 10 races, and people are complaining? You know it's more work than doing new races, right?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

I hoped for a new physical ranged class to share gear (Weapons) with hunters..
    With savage world expansion it'd make sense.. We'll see, but if they didn't show them I find it unlikely we'll get them tomorrow.. New class would be one of the main features to show in the opening trailer..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    I'm shocked we have yet to hear about no new classes yet past 2 expansions that waS the big opener do hoping for day 2 we hear something

What're you talking about past two expansions? MoP had the Monk.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    We'll be technically getting 10 "new" races. Considering they are all getting redone, Vanilla-TBC. The only ones that aren't getting done are the two new races from Cata and the new race from TBC.
    new model =/= new race

I'm glad there's no new class. There are enough balance issues as it is.
    As for new races, it's probably due to new character models. For me it's ok though, I'd probably wouldn't touch new races playing my nelfs and undeads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, the new models are the "new races" for this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    new model =/= new race
    The most work behind a race is 2 models and lore
    I do prefer to have 20 new models (because you have to count also the female counterpart for every race) and get the lore on existing races (such as the long forgotten Draenei) fleshed out instead of getting another race

They did a very good work on lore side with Pandaren, but adding another race when there's already work to be done on the previous ones and chances to expand a race with a quantity of lore so insignificant, is wasted opportunity. Overall a new race, for me, is nice but not an a "absolutely must have" feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    new model =/= new race
    What they mean is, the ressources needed to redo the old models are probably even higher than creating new races. And I'm with them. After what I've just seen I'm happy they chose to give the game as a whole some love instead of adding yet a new race or yet a new class, that'd have only served to make things even more chaotic than they already are after MoP's unreasonable additions to the game.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Yea because 11 classes with 34 specs aren't already a clusterfuck of balance. PvP is in a great state of equilibrium and I can't see how adding another class could make it any worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    im happy with what ive seen so far and excited dont get me wrong looking forward to tomorrow